No announcement yet.

Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron sky was entertaining. Obviously dont expect to watch an academy award winner here, but much better than I thought it would be.

Comment

• Bada$$ movie on netflix...

Looks pretty good too...

I remember watching this back in college a lot...

Comment

• Hatfields And McCoys was awesome. Make sure they have all 3 episodes on there or it'll piss you off. Its a 3 part series.

Also if you dont mind subtitles and dig the whole parkour jet li style fighting then check out District B13 and B13 Ultimatum. French action flick but stunts are killer

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

• They added a bunch of stuff. I haven't seen this movie in years, but used to love it, as bad as it is:

The Experts

The KGB just wants to have fun in this Cold War-era comedy starring John Travolta as Travis and Arye Gross as Wendell, two hipper-than-thou guys who are kidnapped by the Soviets on their way to the opening of a nightclub. The men and their mullets are then put into service by the KGB, which seeks a cultural advantage by understanding American wisecracks. Travolta's future wife, Kelly Preston, also stars, sharing witty banter and the dance floor.

Iirc this was Travoltas last movie before Pulp Fiction in 94. He said it was the lowest point of his career(When he made that quote, I don't think he had made Battlefield Earth yet). I enjoy it. 2 "Hip" Americas get drugged and sent to an undercover town in the USSR that is made up to look like America of the 50's where the KGB trains spies to "blend in." Perfect goofball 80's movie.

Comment

• Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn was much better than I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              I doubt that you will be able to find it anywhere other than a torrent.
              Good news:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Captain-Power-Complete-Series-Tim-Dunigan/dp/B005OZJE8K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367635025&sr=8-1&keywords=captain+power[/ame]
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn was much better than I expected.
                I wish Iit would've kept on going like the mortal kombat series.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  I wish Iit would've kept on going like the mortal kombat series.
                  Yea, It could have been pretty cool. The graphics weren't half bad! I wasn't expecting much going into it, but I thought it was pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    I'm in the middle of Fullmetal Alchemist right now. It's pretty dark for a cartoon series! I'm kind of surprised it was on Cartoon Network.
                    Great series, once you finish lookup the other series. I think it is called brotherhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn was much better than I expected.
                      I fell asleep but what I watched was awesome. Reminded me of Starship Troopers

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        I fell asleep but what I watched was awesome. Reminded me of Starship Troopers
                        I thought so, too. Could have been a pretty cool show if it had lasted.

Comment

• Was there anything good in the last round of movies cut from streaming?

Comment

• The Man From Nowhere is fantastic! It's been mentioned before in here a few times but just in case anyone hasn't watched it yet... I know some hate subtitles but do yourself a favor and check it out.
                            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• They've also added a bunch of the espn 30 for 30 episodes.
                              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• I liked the Lincoln in Hit and Run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X