No announcement yet.

opinions from strangers on how you should discipline your kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for the day that happens to me, it feels good to blow up on a someone every once in a while. I will have something prepared that will make them want to committ suicide.

Comment

I remember being outside the mall one day years ago and a woman was smoking a cig, an older couple walked by her coughing on purpose and said to the woman smoking " ack...smoking is so nasty", to which the smoker said back "look, there are 2 things in this world I care about, and your fucking opinion is not one of them"
      2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
      Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
      Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
      Speedlogix Catch Can
      Resonator Delete

Comment

I'm not sure how I would react if someone said something like that to me. Hopefully I won't have to.

Comment

no terts no care

Comment

nothing wrong with busting your kids ass. it builds character

Comment

The lack of kids getting their asses whipped these days is what's wrong with the little fuckers.

When I was young I knew that if I fucked up or didn't do what I was told I was getting my as beat. As a result I didn't fuck up and did what I was told.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
                The lack of kids getting their asses whipped these days is what's wrong with the little fuckers.

When I was young I knew that if I fucked up or didn't do what I was told I was getting my as beat. As a result I didn't fuck up and did what I was told.
                Amen!

It's about teaching kids that there are harsh consequences when you act like a little shit...and when you grow up and act like a big shit and it's life that whips your ass.
                In real life, you don't get a stern talking to and a time out unless your name is Lyndsay Lohan.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

At least with my girls... the "attitude" started to rear its head around 5 years old.

I've only spanked either one time about that time. The spanking was preceded with me saying, "1...2...3" and then a firm spanking.

To this day, 10 years later with the oldest and 5 years with the youngest I never get past 1 before the attitude evaporates.

Sort of like that Pavlov dude and his dogs.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

I would've said "You're absolutely right." Then, hit her.
                    At that point, you would say "now see, if i had threatened you with the foresight that i was about to punch you, maybe this could've been avoided, but i took your advice and skipped that phase."
                    sigpic

Comment

I have always wanted someone to tell me how to raise my daughter. She is so well behaved I never have to tell her something more than once, but if for some reason I was in your shoes, I would definitly be giving a "Shut your fucking mouth" speech to the person who tried to chime in. Kids now-a-days get away with everything IMO. I always got beat when I was younger...maybe thats why I'm so prone to violence though. LOL
                      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

You should have given her the number to CPS: 1-800-EAT-LESS
                        Last edited by Gargamel; 12-22-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                          You should have given her the number to CPS: 1-800-EAT-LESS

I was so mad..glad you weren't there. I swear there was smoke coming out of my ears. Grrrrr..
                          sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
                            I was so mad..glad you weren't there. I swear there was smoke coming out of my ears. Grrrrr..
                            You mean she wouldn't have enjoyed my sunny disposition?

LMAO at the tag.... didn't take long....

Comment

there..pics are in my album.
                              sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

I hate whack jobs like that bitch. I would have had no problem putting her in her place. But I have found that when in public, there are better ways to handle things. For instance, smile and grab just a pinch of the hair at the nape of the neck and lift up just a little. This is a very sensitive area and usually gets their attention. From a glance it looks like you are just putting your hand on the back of their head.

What I have found with most women is they warn to many times with no repercussions. I am big on respect with my son. So he knows when I have had enough, I have had enough. The good thing is , he is a good kid and we get along great. But he is entering the teenage years and it is in their nature to test the waters. I am working on my patience and he is working on his respect. I call it a team effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X