opinions from strangers on how you should discipline your kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
    The lack of kids getting their asses whipped these days is what's wrong with the little fuckers.

When I was young I knew that if I fucked up or didn't do what I was told I was getting my as beat. As a result I didn't fuck up and did what I was told.

It's funny you say that, but there is a girl (tomboy) down the street that when a boy shoots their mouth off too much, she decks them. I can't help but respect her. She is crazy as bat shit at age 11. But she does not put up with shit talking. Like you said, too much mouthing and no action now days. She decked a football player a year older than her in my back yard. That guy came in balling his eyes out saying he was going to call the cops on her. LOL

My son at age 12 was being bullied by another kid. He was to meet said kid with said kid's friends. I told him to make sure he had back up. He said I do. He named off two kids and this girl. I said you are bringing a girl as back up??? He said yeah, she is crazy dad. I laughed. No fight , the bully backed down.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
      there..pics are in my album.
      Welcome to the site!

If you need a guided tour, let me know

Comment

I would have assured her that it was in no way a threat, then asked if her parents never followed through with their threats.

BTW nice pics love the t-shirt.
        Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

Nice terts, next!!!
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I was expecting blue terts

Comment

Kids need ass whoopings when they get out of control, if not you got your kids growing up thinking they can get away with murder and are usually spoiled little brats their entire life.

Bust their ass!

Comment

Go fuck yourself you fat pile of shit<------exact words.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                  Kids need ass whoopings when they get out of control, if not you got your kids growing up thinking they can get away with murder and are usually spoiled little brats their entire life.

Bust their ass!
                  That's why most kids these days will eventually be a bunch of gimme gimme pussies. How come America lets people who don't have kids tell us (y'all) how to raise our (your) kids? Kids are never held responsible for anything anymore. It's always chalked up to bad parenting or a chemical imbalance. Sometimes kids are just assholes and need to be dealt with like assholes should be.

I can't believe some of the shit I see kids get away with in public these days. If I leaned back in my chair in a restaurant I was snapped at and given the "one more time" look from my parents.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

had a lady tell her friends quite loudly that I should be breast feeding my son in the bathroom...I proceeded to tell her that when she carried her crotchety ass to the bathroom and ate her dinner, then I would take my son in there and feed him. Until then, back the fuck off. My Grandmother was with me and was about to tell her the same thing. Good grief. Not like I had my tit flopped out on the table. I was covered and he was not a slurper!

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                      had a lady tell her friends quite loudly that I should be breast feeding my son in the bathroom...I proceeded to tell her that when she carried her crotchety ass to the bathroom and ate her dinner, then I would take my son in there and feed him. Until then, back the fuck off. My Grandmother was with me and was about to tell her the same thing. Good grief. Not like I had my tit flopped out on the table. I was covered and he was not a slurper!
                      LOL, made me think of this:

2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                      Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                      Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                      Speedlogix Catch Can
                      Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
                        there..pics are in my album.
                        Well I enjoyed them anyway!

You should have told her "I'm trying to teach my child restraint, which your parents obviously didn't teach you. If they had, you would be minding your own business, and not mine."

You are doing it correctly; don't let some old liberal tell you differently - "Spareth the rod, spoileth the child"

Comment

I think you should have punched that fat bitch in her eye and then turned around to your son and said, see what Mommy did to that SeaCow???...you want some of that keep up the Shenanigans!!
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Thats the problem now days.. you just cant give your kids a good ole fashioned ass woopin when they get out of line. Shit I remember my mom smackin the shit outta me in public when I acted up and nobody said a damn thing. My old man Didnt use belts if you fucked up you got an extension chord.
                            And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

Ya know, I have kids now a days and am concerned about the public police. Ya know, I see some parents lose their cool in public and it happens. Not once I have a seen a parent abuse their kid(s) as of this time. However, I'm sure other people consider a smack on the butt abuse.

I've seen parents who raise GOOD kids without spankings and what not. However, each parent has to use their own skills and should be allowed to do so freely. I think CPS callers and so forth just have no idea the difference between a spanking or abuse. Or they were spanked as a kid and are such pussies they felt they were abused.

Personally, I don't think it'll go over very well if someone gives me their two cents in public with my kids. I'm really a docile laid back person, but I found with my kids I'm completely opposite, which is good. The trick is controlling it so you don't end up going away in cuffs.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                                You should have given her the number to CPS: 1-800-EAT-LESS
                                Mentally filing that one away for future use....

Smurfette, people are gonna bitch simply because they can. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X