No announcement yet.

And the hits just keep on coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, it was a pretty F'd up evening....I thought it couldn't get much worse after Chili's but the black dude hocking a loogie on the floor at Movie Trading Company took it to a whole new level....

Looking forward to suffering through a chick flick and playing with Tatas.....

Now... GIVE ME BACK MY MAN CARD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
      Yea, it was a pretty F'd up evening....I thought it couldn't get much worse after Chili's but the black dude hocking a loogie on the floor at Movie Trading Company took it to a whole new level....

Looking forward to suffering through a chick flick and playing with Tatas.....

Now... GIVE ME BACK MY MAN CARD!!!!

Well worth the suffering...

Comment

First - You went to fucking Chili's. Not Three Forks, not Del Frisco's, not Bob's. It's fucking Chili's. Might as well eat slop out of the free gub'ment feed trough.

The food sucks. The service, is hit or miss, and you were in fucking Watauga, not Highland Park.

Second- Restaurants run out of shit occasionally. It happens. Trust me, nobody wants to run out of anything. It costs them money. They take several measures to make sure that doesn't happen, but rushes, and business is difficult to predict in the food business. You can't go solely off what your store did last week. It just doesn't work that way.

And lastly, I'm sorry you had a shitty birthday, but things could be worse.

Sorry for your shitty day though.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
          Well worth the suffering...
          Yes and make sure yall post a video in the NSFW of those puppies being handled.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Yes and make sure yall post a video in the NSFW of those puppies being handled.
            I like the way you think!!

Comment

Speaking of Chili's... crazy Annie should come back.

Comment

I'm so glad I don't have a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
                  So now at the end of this shitty birthday..I am going to drink my wonderful Newcastle..get naked and watch my chick movie... Hoping to get lucky

If Adam can't take a hint, gimme a call.

The wife used the fukking headache excuse again...

Comment

Did you read the fucking post?
                    Not the whole thing, because it was too damned long.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      First - You went to fucking Chili's. Not Three Forks, not Del Frisco's, not Bob's. It's fucking Chili's. Might as well eat slop out of the free gub'ment feed trough.

The food sucks. The service, is hit or miss, and you were in fucking Watauga, not Highland Park.

Second- Restaurants run out of shit occasionally. It happens. Trust me, nobody wants to run out of anything. It costs them money. They take several measures to make sure that doesn't happen, but rushes, and business is difficult to predict in the food business. You can't go solely off what your store did last week. It just doesn't work that way.

And lastly, I'm sorry you had a shitty birthday, but things could be worse.

Sorry for your shitty day though.
                      There's nothing wrong with Chili's food. Chicken fried steak there kicks ass. Had it a few weeks ago and it was damn near as big as the plate. I guess it might suck if you're a prissy little bitch about your food.

Comment

Thank God you have big tits, otherwise no one would pay attention to your bitching ass. Happy birthday!
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I'm so glad I don't have a cunt.
                          REALLY???? You might as well spit loogies on floors...sheesh

Were you the big dude at MTC???

I dumped a whole pitcher of beer on someone for saying that to me when I worked at Hooters.

I am glad I don't have a dick..what the fuck is your point? LOL
                          sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Thank God you have big tits, otherwise no one would pay attention to your bitching ass. Happy birthday!
                            WOW..you too??

What the hell is wrong with you?

You sir..can kiss my ass.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                              Not the whole thing, because it was too damned long.
                              touche. It was a little long. Been a long day. lol

Ok so "I am so glad I don't have a cunt..prissy little bitch..quit your bitching??"

I know I am new but what the hell? Is it because I am a girl?

Whatever..suck it.
                              Last edited by Smurfette; 12-28-2010, 10:38 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

REALLY???? You might as well spit loogies on floors...sheesh

Were you the big dude at MTC???

I dumped a whole pitcher of beer on someone for saying that to me when I worked at Hooters.

I am glad I don't have a dick..what the fuck is your point? LOL
                                You're just jealous that guys are better at peeing while standing up.

Comment

Working...
                                X