X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe this is in response to JoJo.

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
      There are so many of them more than half of the Mexican population will be gone. Jobs fucking suck so bad in Mexico that being a sicario for a cartel pays better than most jobs!!!
      And that's a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
        Ya but coke is actually a harmfull drug. Legalization of weed won't get rid of all thier funding, but it would cause a dent.
        Sure give our government the money, look at the tax paid on a pack of cigarette's. Some citys like New York a pack is around ten bucks.
        Do you really think there not going to tax it, and get there share??
        Watch them come down like the wrath of god on the dealers cutting in on there tax money.

Comment

The US has quite a few more resources, and can't seem to contain the trafficing here in the US, what makes you think that the Mexican government is even capable of wiping out the drug cartels?

Comment

I think its only a matter of time before the US military gets dragged into it. Its already crossed the border. Americans have been killed. May not be a large scale military action...but I'm pretty sure the US military will have to get involved before its all over.

Comment

legalizing alcohol again didnt stop the mob.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                A bunch of stoners in here. The gov't needs to get involved and carpet bomb their homes and money.
                Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  Sure give our government the money, look at the tax paid on a pack of cigarette's. Some citys like New York a pack is around ten bucks.
                  Do you really think there not going to tax it, and get there share??
                  Watch them come down like the wrath of god on the dealers cutting in on there tax money.
                  Taxes are cheaper than tickets and drug charges on your permanent record. Would be worth the extra money to not have the criminal element hanging over your head. I don't think that it would be that much more expensive anyways, otherwise dealers would just keep dealing. I might not love alot of the bullshit our government pulls, but I would still rather them have the money than cartels.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    legalizing alcohol again didnt stop the mob.
                    It stopped it's fair share of violence though. The mob had it's hand in plenty of other things than just booze-running. Like I said earlier, it's not going to make them go away, but it will hit their pocketbooks. As it stands now, the criminals get the money, and average people get the punishment.
                    .223 > 911

Comment

The cartel just did what a lot of you often claim to want to do... they killed people who were attempting to commit crimes in their 'hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                        Maybe this is in response to JoJo.
                        i lol'd

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
                          There were no immediate arrests.

At least a dozen mayors were killed nationwide last year in acts of intimidation attributed to drug gangs

Problems are in the Government, high up.
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I surmise that the threat to our once great Country is far more significant from Mexico than it is from Afganistan... why our piss poor leadership fails to acknowledge this and do something about it is just beyond all reason.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                              There are so many of them more than half of the Mexican population will be gone. Jobs fucking suck so bad in Mexico that being a sicario for a cartel pays better than most jobs!!!
                              Being a sicario in mexico is a shitty job also they dont even get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                                why our piss poor leadership fails to acknowledge this and do something about it is just beyond all reason.

mardyn
                                Potential voters. That's the only reason there is. They don't want to piss off future potential voters. I think if this current course of inaction keeps it's pace, they should all be hung publicly for treason.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X