Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Stay away from Mexico Ese - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stay away from Mexico Ese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Potential voters. That's the only reason there is. They don't want to piss off future potential voters. I think if this current course of inaction keeps it's pace, they should all be hung publicly for treason.
    but, the voters will not let that happen....even though they are not citizens.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Why is it the responsibility of the US to take care of the problem in Mexico?
      I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
        Because it's the self-serving user losers in the U.S. that are financing the suppliers and thus facilitating their power.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          30,196 people killed since 2006- damn.
          A few less coming across the border. Hope they keep up the good work.

Comment

I wonder the ratio of drug money that actually makes it into Cartels hands vs. the amount of money being sent "legitimately" out of this country to Mexico.

I think there would be senseless killings like this even if "Big US drug money" never made it there. (animals will be animals, if its not a gold AK they are shooting, they would kill with a rusty blade)
            WRX

Comment

I love looking at some of the pictures that people post of where they live. Not to be judgmental or anything, but what the fuck is up with people that have no problem dumping $30-40k+ into a car when they are living in a house worth slightly less than double? <insert Dave Ramsey tirade> Hopefully I'm not the only one
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Mexico is the new Africa

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  30,196 people killed since 2006- damn.
                  Population control.

Survival of the fittest
                  Last edited by line-em-up; 01-10-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

blogdelnarco.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, blogdelnarco.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Enough Said
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                      A bunch of stoners in here. The gov't needs to get involved and confiscate their homes and money.
                      gov't is in it as well.

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Problems are in the Government, high up.
                      this.

we are the #1 consumer

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                      this.

pretty graphic shit on there

Comment

Nothing new...its just getting more attention now than before!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

The cartels aren't just a bunch of pointy boot wearing guys with pistols. Many of them have special forces training and are likely funded by other countries. They are as tough and well trained as anything Al Qaeda has to offer and they sell their services to the highest bidder, who currently could be Hugo Chavez or Iran.

All it's going to take is for someone to step into a command role and organize the cartels and we'll have a full revolution on our border, likely with ties to international terrorist groups and communism. The national guard and CBP probably couldn't stop 50 armed men from crossing, what are they going to do when it's 15k of them with armored vehicles and air support?

We haven't faced a land invasion in nearly 200 years and when it does happen again it'll likely be through the southern border and it'll start with a revolution in Mexico.

Comment

Mexico is a shit hole.

Comment

I agree with BP.....many of these Cartels have been trained by U.S Military believe it or not! Pretty scarey I would say!
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                                The cartels aren't just a bunch of pointy boot wearing guys with pistols. Many of them have special forces training and are likely funded by other countries.
                                Hell, some of them were trained by the US! Nice, huh?

Fuck...I should have read further down!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X