when it rains, it pours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    Yes. 8's, 10's, 12's and I think a few 15's, amps as well. Market Hall this Saturday.
    well, shit. I may not be able to head out there. What time?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Damn, sorry about your luck. I'm sure that now that I can start to afford shit, shit will start popping up real soon to suck all my money I need to save. Nothing like the world keeping us on the bottom no matter how well we try to move up. lol
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Damn, that sucks DJ.

I've been looking for a house for over 2-years and I finally decided to buy new. All of the homes that were older, had issues. Older homes had nice shade tress, but the sidewalks, decks, driveways and even the house's had foundation issues. Anything electrical was old and making weird noises. Most needed paint and upgrades, so just decided that we needed to start fresh with warranties.

Good luck broskin...
        Congrads!

DJ, stop being a pussy.

j/k, sorry about your bad luck homey
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Congrads!

DJ, stop being a pussy.

j/k, sorry about your bad luck homey
          Will do!
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            well, shit. I may not be able to head out there. What time?
            Doors at 10:00, and people start lining at 7:00, at 4 Wheel Parts Truck Fest. We bought out a car audio store because we wanted their location. Ended up with 8 large pallets of audio stuff. We're selling at half off retail prices.

Comment

I hate dealing with pool crap. Luckily the booster pump is a quick swap unless the housing is jacked.
              Ive seen some deals on craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                I hate dealing with pool crap. Luckily the booster pump is a quick swap unless the housing is jacked.
                Ive seen some deals on craigslist.
                https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/for/5511144550.html
                I have a friend who builds pools, he let me raid his stash of takout equipment. I picked out one, and he tossed another in my truck in case it didnt work for some reason. I just need to swap it out, the plumbing ends are different though.

Comment

Sorry to hear it DJ. Me and life aren't getting along right now either. It will get better... Eventually.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    oh Im just venting. Im pretty much used to life throwing everything and the kitchen sink at me, and I keep my head up. When it all comes at one time, it makes it more difficult. It's not as bad as it could be, mostly first world problems. This isnt nearly as bad as broke and homes was.
                    Good vibes broseph.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                      Good vibes broseph.

David

Comment

Damn, that sucks DJ.

I've been looking for a house for over 2-years and I finally decided to buy new. All of the homes that were older, had issues. Older homes had nice shade tress, but the sidewalks, decks, driveways and even the house's had foundation issues. Anything electrical was old and making weird noises. Most needed paint and upgrades, so just decided that we needed to start fresh with warranties.

Good luck broskin...
                        We've been out looking too, just can't find exactly what we want, even to build new. Inventory is shit, and builders are so far behind

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          We've been out looking too, just can't find exactly what we want, even to build new. Inventory is shit, and builders are so far behind
                          I know, we had a few new builds but they are taking forever to build. And to start from scratch takes 7-8 months. I found one that was year and few months old. I/we snatched it up quick.
                          Has a full year left on the warranty, I'm in Melissa now (Liberty-Highland Homes), but 380 & 75 in McKinney has everything we need and Allen/Fairveiw are less than 15 minutes away. The best part is the non traffic and we are doing all highway driving so our MPG's are going up and no Nay-Nays...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I know, we had a few new builds but they are taking forever to build. And to start from scratch takes 7-8 months. I found one that was year and few months old. I/we snatched it up quick.
                            Has a full year left on the warranty, I'm in Melissa now (Liberty-Highland Homes), but 380 & 75 in McKinney has everything we need and Allen/Fairveiw are less than 15 minutes away. The best part is the non traffic and we are doing all highway driving so our MPG's are going up and no Nay-Nays...
                            We've been looking out in the Farmersville, Nevada area, just east/north east of Lake Lavon.

Not too far from ya.

Comment

Just saw the tag. Hilarious.

Comment

Damn that is a cheap price for the AC, jump on it!

Comment

Working...
                                X