No announcement yet.

1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a guy on the board that does powder coating. Diablo Rojo is his screen name. The name of his shop escapes me right now.

Comment

• Affordable mobile auto detailing services in Forth Worth, Arlington, and Dallas. We provide auto accessories for trucks & cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        To get rid of the surface rust, here is something that looks good (KRUD KUTTER). I haven't tried it yet, but here is a good comparison test of it and competitive products.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
        I've used that before and it really does work good and it's easy. A++ would buy again.

Comment

• Yeah there is a place here in Mckinney I used to powdercoat a factory 5 cobra I had to build the rear end in a couple months back. It was only 150.00 or so if I remember correctly to blast and coat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm going to be moving to county line road soon, so prepare for me to stop by and say, how did you do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
              I'm going to be moving to county line road soon, so prepare for me to stop by and say, how did you do that?

Out in Whitewright? Nice , Lol that sounds good

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                Out in Whitewright? Nice , Lol that sounds good

Van Alstyne, highway 75.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Van Alstyne, highway 75.

Sweet. Yeah you’re just down the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                    Yeah there is a place here in Mckinney I used to powdercoat a factory 5 cobra I had to build the rear end in a couple months back. It was only 150.00 or so if I remember correctly to blast and coat
                    Really, what's the name of the business? I may need some wheels done soon.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    I'm going to be moving to county line road soon, so prepare for me to stop by and say, how did you do that?
                    Damn, you will be like 10 mins from here in Melissa. I'm right off of 75 and Melissa Road.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Damn, you will be like 10 mins from here in Melissa. I'm right off of 75 and Melissa Road.

Damn I’m down the road from you then

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Cross link powder coating is the name

Comment

• Cross Link has done a decent bit of powder coating for my friends and I over the years. The price and job done has always been great. It's usually been underhood and chassis parts, so a blem here or there wasn't a big deal. They tend to do more industrial type stuff from what I remember. I've used the location in South Sherman just off the access rd north of the 1417/75 intersection. For something where a nice finish is important, BA's Power Coating is kick ass. http://baspowdercoating.com/

Comment

• Yeah I’ve used the one in Mckinney/Princeton. The guys are great, they do a lot of work for my father in law and his aviation buddies here.

Couple pics off of the cobra.

Here’s the car it’s on. Fun little car to drive. The viper is cool too lol

Comment

• Got both torque boxes today, also picked up the floor support extensions.

Also got all 4 calipers takes apart and cleaned up. I’m gonna blast them and attempt to powdercoat them maybe this coming weekend myself. Hopefully they turn out good lol

Comment

• Front calipers blasted. Decided it was worth it to buy a little small blaster box , using the glass media to do the blasting. Works pretty great. Not a bad buy at harbor freight for 100.00. Plus the 40.00 media.

Comment

Working...
                                X