Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    Thanks Man

I’m planning to migrate to Azure or AWS, my job and family take priority over investing more time and money into the site, I appreciate the VIP folks as I’m losing money on the site at this point. The hardware is 11 years old hence my move into the cloud.
    Cruz(Abecx) said he could host it for ya. He has spare server resources...

Comment

Thanks Man

I’m planning to migrate to Azure or AWS, my job and family take priority over investing more time and money into the site, I appreciate the VIP folks as I’m losing money on the site at this point. The hardware is 11 years old hence my move into the cloud.
      We do appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        We do appreciate it.
        This!

Comment

Takes forever to go between pages now! ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
            Takes forever to go between pages now! ugh.
            Failed/failing hardware will do that

Comment

Can we set up a go fund?

Comment

Seems to be working much better/reliably today. Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  Seems to be working much better/reliably today. Coincidence?
                  Do tell.

Comment

Dfwstang FTW

Comment

Did a VIP donation.

Comment

Looks like I need to check my VIP status and re-up

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm planning to migrate to the cloud soon, upgrade vbulletin for better mobile and media support, and remove the banner ads for all people that are logged in.
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I never have load problems on my phone or at work....

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm planning to migrate to the cloud soon, upgrade vbulletin for better mobile and media support, and remove the banner ads for all people that are logged in.
                              Hey Tyler. I had an hour or so to burn yesterday. I found part of the problem.

Opened up developer tools and did some debugging. You are hanging up on a bad URL in either the header navbar or forumdisplay template. You have a ad sense or ad link that is calling for dt.clnmde.com as it cascades through the template/sql query sequence. Since this is php and it has dependencies, it will sit there and wait for something to load until proceeding to the next line of code.

Just a hunch. If you delete that. Or, perhaps experiment by saving the template and then removing the code for say a period of a business day. I think the site will work better during the interim when you do the migration.

Anyways...see screenshots below. I made it hang by clicking refresh and then quickly fired up CMD. Here is why the pages don't load on an intermittent basis. I ran a batch file to randomly ping that address. And it only responds about 25% of the time during my 30 minute test.

As you can see. DFWM server is responding(although with high latency), but it doesn't matter because clnmde.com doesn't respond. Could be a DNS issue, I not sure.

Check it out.

Last edited by LS1Goat; 10-23-2019, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                                Hey Tyler. I had an hour or so to burn yesterday. I found part of the problem.

Opened up developer tools and did some debugging. You are hanging up on a bad URL in either the header navbar or forumdisplay template. You have a ad sense or ad link that is calling for dt.clnmde.com as it cascades through the template/sql query sequence. Since this is php and it has dependencies, it will sit there and wait for something to load until proceeding to the next line of code.

Just a hunch. If you delete that. Or, perhaps experiment by saving the template and then removing the code for say a period of a business day. I think the site will work better during the interim when you do the migration.

Anyways...see screenshots below. I made it hang by clicking refresh and then quickly fired up CMD. Here is why the pages don't load on an intermittent basis. I ran a batch file to randomly ping that address. And it only responds about 25% of the time during my 30 minute test.

As you can see. DFWM server is responding(although with high latency), but it doesn't matter because clnmde.com doesn't respond. Could be a DNS issue, I not sure.

Check it out.

Good stuff, thanks for digging into this!
                                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X