Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
    bro, so pumped i have boys.

good luck with this shit. whatever you do, it will be wrong.

so go medium and see how it plays out.

He's fucking FIRED UP!

Boys can be just as bad.

Comment

we put password protect on our 15 year old boys phone. he can not download any app or open any plus he can not get into settings .. when he first got his new one he downloaded snap chat after me telling him not to. thus his phone got locked down. we take it up at bedtime . he only gets wifi for a set time after school . he knows why we do this . these rules have always been in effect nothing new not a punishment.
      if you saw the pics these kids are sending each other you would shit yourself. one his games got canceled because half of the other team got expelled for sending nude pics to some girls . my bride checks his phone regularly and does a sweep of his room often . so far he's a good kid . he knows the rules and lives by them .

Comment

Nokia 3310 with a Ting account. Voice/txt only and we see everything all the time. Functional communication and if you don’t like it, tuff shit.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
          we put password protect on our 15 year old boys phone. he can not download any app or open any plus he can not get into settings .. when he first got his new one he downloaded snap chat after me telling him not to. thus his phone got locked down. we take it up at bedtime . he only gets wifi for a set time after school . he knows why we do this . these rules have always been in effect nothing new not a punishment.
          if you saw the pics these kids are sending each other you would shit yourself. one his games got canceled because half of the other team got expelled for sending nude pics to some girls . my bride checks his phone regularly and does a sweep of his room often . so far he's a good kid . he knows the rules and lives by them .
          Sweep of his room for what?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            I almost posted earlier but decided not to. Giving cell phones to children to keep them entertained is a disaster. If you people knew what these kids have been caught doing all the way down to like 8-10 year olds you would lose your mind.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Why does that matter other then they wont get prego? These really young boys are doing the same things to each other as the boys are trying to do to the girls except they are a little more brazen with it.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                when somebody catches her sucking dick in a year or two.

FIFY.

It’s inevitable. I’m glad I have 2 boys. Only 2 dicks to worry about.

Comment

Have 2 girls, 19 and 14....

Has birth control crossed your mind yet? Cause that is just right around the corner

Comment

Routine checks, monitoring phone calls, freaking out about a minor infraction, cameras on the exits and alarms on her windows.... That's more prison warden than trusting parent. Hell, bubbaearl adds in supervised internet time and random shakedowns for contraband.

I understand protecting your kids, but if you treat someone like an inmate, sooner or later they'll start acting like it.

Comment

I got nothin, my daughter just turned 18 and is responsible for herself. My oldest boy is about to turn 13 and his phone has Google Family Link on it. The youngest 2 have wifi only, old phones to play with at home and are monitored by Google Family Link.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        FIFY.

It’s inevitable. I’m glad I have 2 boys. Only 2 dicks to worry about.
                        Well... just sayin’... you know that’s not ALWAYS the case...
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          Why does that matter other then they wont get prego? These really young boys are doing the same things to each other as the boys are trying to do to the girls except they are a little more brazen with it.
                          This is my thought. And add to that the fact that boys are just more likely to get into serious trouble than a girl and it's crazy to think "be glad you have boys"!

Young girls arent political targets.

Comment

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on your future son in law.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on your future son in law.
                              I think you mean grandchild. He ain't sticking around.

Comment

Just remember there is a chance one of your boys could grow up to be like Brad M.

Comment

Working...
                                X