Front License Plate Law.... LEO's inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    God forbid one of my sarcastic comments actually gets understood by you trolls.
    Hook, line, and sinker?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      Hook, line, and sinker?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        Hook, line, and sinker?
        I've tried to get my hook back from Eric, Alan, and Brent, but they are too busy gang banging each other.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Look who's here. I'm sure you saw my offer to have lunch with Arnold, but didn't want to speak up.

Good boy.

Comment

Look who's here. I'm sure you saw my offer to have lunch with Arnold, but didn't want to speak up.

Good boy.

I'm sure you saw that I posted at 1:18. Logic would tell you that I didn't see Eric's comment until 1:18. I had already eaten lunch. Beyond that, we've been down that road. I show up, you talk absolutely no shit, and try to make friends instead. I don't even like the friends I've got, I damn sure don't need any more.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm sure you saw that I posted at 1:18. Logic would tell you that I didn't see Eric's comment until 1:18. I had already eaten lunch. Beyond that, we've been down that road. I show up, you talk absolutely no shit, and try to make friends instead. I don't even like the friends I've got, I damn sure don't need any more.
            That really hurts, Brent.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Fuck you, Brent!

Comment

Nine times out of ten they still have the tags that the previous owner had.

I know, but it rarely happens, in my personal experience.
                I run things by the numbers. Even the state inspector was shocked at the level of compliance that I have. A lot of dealers don't and they deserve to get popped.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                I could be wrong, but I think you and JC316 are talking about 2 different things. It looks like he is talking about a dealer plate (actual license plate) that he places on dealership owned cars in order to drive them. In that case you would run the plate and it would come back to his dealership.

Sounds like you are talking about temp tags issued by the dealership, or the old plate that was still on the car.
                He is talking about dealers trying to use the original tags and still try to have it under their dealership insurance. That isn't legal at all because you can make copies of that insurance card to give to friends that claim to be working for the dealer. It only covers us if we are using an agent tag, a vehicle specific tag, or a metal dealer plate.

Most of my contacts are with dealers (or their car jockeys) that run with the normal (old) tags on the car.
                Yeah, half of the dealers don't bother and that is a big problem. They can get into trouble with the state if they have those sitting on their lots like that.

Comment

No more hookers for you Brent!

Comment

Logic would say I have no clue when you read the post and then chose to respond.

Yea, that road was you ask if I'm going to kick your ass, and I respond that only if you give me a reason, and then cower behind your sub.

Gotcha.

If you'd like a shot at another outcome, just let me know. Just be sure that its at a place that contests usually take place, not somewhere like an eatery that frowns on horseplay.

You talk a lot of shit kid, but you can't just seem to prove you have any intestinal fortitude.

Isn't it interesting how you can derail yet another thread making it a Matt bashing party? Congrats to you.

Comment

Logic would say I have no clue when you read the post and then chose to respond.

Yea, that road was you ask if I'm going to kick your ass, and I respond that only if you give me a reason, and then cower behind your sub.

Gotcha.

If you'd like a shot at another outcome, just let me know. Just be sure that its at a place that contests usually take place, not somewhere like an eatery that frowns on horseplay.

You talk a lot of shit kid, but you can't just seem to prove you have any intestinal fortitude.

Isn't it interesting how you can derail yet another thread making it a Matt bashing party? Congrats to you.

Please hurry up and retire so I won't have to think about your ten foot tall inferiority complex out there on the streets dispensing "justice." God you're a fucking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Fuck you, Brent!
                        Brent was pretty shithammered at the Reckless Kelly concert, he offered to blow me outside, taking hatred with nice wrapping to a new level.

Comment

Please hurry up and retire so I won't have to think about your ten foot tall inferiority complex out there on the streets dispensing "justice." God you're a fucking moron.
                          My retirement is the only thing saving your ass right now.

Enjoy your protection while you can.

Comment

My retirement is the only thing saving your ass right now.

Enjoy your protection while you can.

Shut up, faggot. You're not going to do a goddamn thing but cry your menstrual blood tears all over the fucking internet.

Comment

Shut up, faggot. You're not going to do a goddamn thing but cry your menstrual blood tears all over the fucking internet.
                              We shall see.

Comment

We shall see.

I'm shivering in my Chuck Taylors.

Comment

Working...
                                X