Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

I personally hope he fills his side up with the parents of children killed by illegal immigrants. Nothing would show the contrast more starkly.
    That would be BRUTAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Jay-Z leads all artists with eight nominations this year, and he’ll look for a big night for his album 4:44 amid his*Twitter feud with President Donald Trump.

ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD

With eight nominations going into the night, Jay-Z was completely shut out, failing to win in any category.
      Jay-Z leads all artists with eight nods, while Kendrick Lamar has seven and Bruno Mars six. Follow along for live updates and analysis.

8 Nominations
      Zero awards

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      !

Jay Z got Ether'd!

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Fuck Jay Z - Tupac

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
        That would be BRUTAL!
        Ha! It's happening!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• He was trying to run out the clock so he could draw 100% of his federal employee benefits
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• The possible extent and level of corruption here is mind blowing and makes Watergate look like small potatoes in comparison.

Let's be honest... If all of this shit comes together, along with a complicit media.... Crap, Revolutions have started due to less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  He was trying to run out the clock so he could draw 100% of his federal employee benefits
                  He'll still get it. Im sure he has enough leave acrued. They'll make it happen.

So, Rosenstein Next ?

Comment

• Somebody betta take that ninja's passport, and up his life insurance coverage.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Stuff is starting to break quickly.. Less than 3o mins until the vote to #releasethememo .. They better not screw this up.
                      Great story over at treehouse on how Grassley and Grahm (yes that asshat) forced the FBI on the steele matter.. I like their tactics, if you publicly bring it to their attention, they gotta do something with it..

On a funny note, type FBI in lower case and notice what your computer autocorrects it to, how appropriate
                      Last edited by dcs13; 01-29-2018, 03:27 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• Get the popcorn.. memo is coming out.. schiff is the biggest piece of shit. fuck him

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                          Get the popcorn.. memo is coming out.. schiff is the biggest piece of shit. fuck him

Christmas in January? Another year of winning?

Comment

• I am GENUINELY excited about this... to the point where I feel like anything less than an immediate indictment will be a let down even though I know there is a 0% chance.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I suspect what will be even better is the upcoming IG's report. Dont have a date yet, but their hinting its coming soon. Horowitz will go down in history as a true patriot that saved the Republic.

Comment

• Sneak preview of tomorrow's State of The Union:

Comment

Working...
                                X