Pirate4x4 internet drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate4x4 internet drama

So Pirate4x4 which is owned by the canadians just just did a forum software change over and they made it look as bland as possible.

It also appears that they changed their terms of service and are saying that content posted to the site is owned by VS and is covered under their copyright so the users dont have the right to delete that content. Which isn't under the original TOS and I'm pretty sure isn't legal

Oh no! Did anyone offer them a "I told you so" or a "you should have listened!"?

Comment

Watermark ALL the things!
      sigpic

Comment

The mods seem to be handling this one much more carefully at least.

Comment

What a shit show, I’d grown to like that place. Kind of like how dfwmustangs used to be.

Comment

I noticed my login didn't automatically log me in the other day. I thought about it real hard and realized I only browse the classifieds anymore so I didn't look up my password. Going to just delete the bookmark.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

AutoGuide / VerticalScope sucks! They are single handedly ruining car forums. Nothing to be done about it though. Seems to be the way of things and they are definitely not responsive to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                AutoGuide / VerticalScope sucks! They are single handedly ruining car forums. Nothing to be done about it though. Seems to be the way of things and they are definitely not responsive to criticism.
                They ruined the Scionlife forums as well - combined with a car company that doesn't exist any more, the forum is a ghost town.

I remember once I wanted to bulk buy VRD foglight kits (great kits that just snapped into our bumpers) direct from China and then just sell the kits (AT COST) to my fellow Scion members because it was cheaper to buy in bulk.

They said I couldn't do that without becoming a paid sponsor (something like $200 fee)..again I wasn't making a dollar off the deal.

Bunch of parasites.

I ended up selling my "one" extra foglight kit around 20 times...oops

Comment

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Is Vertical Scope owner by Facebook? Buy up the forums and run everyone off to Facebook?

Comment

Another one bites the dust!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Those cocksuckers have ruined The Corral too. Fucking Canadians.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I bought my first FJ from Pirate4x4, and learned so much over there. Damned shame.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                        X