Face masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face masks

I deal with a lot of people on a daily basis. Upwards of 100+ a week. So far this week I've not seen a single mask. I had a customer order a roof for his home last week in a mask and pick it up today without one. Is it that way in Texas? Tennessee seems to have forgotten.

That crisis has been exploited to the point of diminishing returns...on to new things now.

Comment

Fucka mask.

Where in TN are you ?

Comment

My Dr. office requires one, the only reason I got one and only wear it there. I see a few folks at Tom Thumb wearing them, but not the majority.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been in Richmond, VA all week. They're still in panic & fear mode here. Mask is required everywhere that you go. Restaurants are outside dining or takeout only until Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
            I've been in Richmond, VA all week. They're still in panic & fear mode here. Mask is required everywhere that you go. Restaurants are outside dining or takeout only until Friday.
            That's how it is here, unless I go down to a red county then they say "mask if you want to."

Comment

No masks in TN in restaurants I've been in. I'm just outside of Nashville

Where I'm from in Arkansas, with barely any cases, masks are required while dining out.

My woman went to Orthodontist last week and no mask. They had signs up and all the bullshit but weren't following it once you got inside.

Comment

Another fine example of a failed education system in our country. The much lauded N95 3M mask is a particulate mask and not a medical supply. It’s used to keep you from getting fibers in your lungs not a virus. Viruses can enter through your mouth, nostrils, eyes and ears easily. Dust masks are not proven to stop them at all.

You can look up the NIOSH specs on the N95 idlf you like.

But thanks to a dishonest press, communist China, and an election year lets stoke up some fear and riots and het some votes!

Comment

I've only worn a mask where the store required it so I could get groceries. These masks won't do a damn thing to stop this virus..in fact wearing the same damn mask..day after day...to the stores, to work, apparently to drive around alone in your car like an idiot...can actually MAKE you get sick from all the shit that's on it after being worn so much. It's almost laughable...and yet so sad how truly ignorant people are.

Comment

Yo dawg, face masks out. Riots in. Film at 11.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Yo dawg, face masks out. Riots in. Film at 11.
                      Lemme get the keys to that Hellcat bruh

Comment

Went to Home Depot yesterday and they’ve taken down the tents and rope barriers to funnel people in and few people are wearing masks. At the same time, 2 stores down they aren’t allowing walk in customers still. Call in, buy something and they walk it out to you.

I agree with Ruffdaddy

Comment

I haven't worn a single mask since the start. If a store requires it I don't go in.

Comment

Out here in west Texas the only place I see masks is a few customers at the grocery store and some workers at restaurants. I went down to hill country last weekend and dichotomy of the mask was hilarious. Went to Whole Foods (total wine was closed and needed wine) on 71 in Bee Cave, mask weren't required but my wife and I were the only people in there without one, go across 71 to the discount store Home Goods only 1 person in the whole store had on a mask.

Comment

Only time I've worn masks was when I had to take my kid to the hospital/Dr. office for his broken arm and checkups... because they made me. Oh, and when I go riot with Antifa I'm always sure to wear a mask, lololol...
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X