Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    I got a fully built CR250 in a trade. When the guy brought it over, I made him ride it to prove that it was in good working order.

Holy shit... I never rode it. Turned around and traded it off. It was fucking nutso to watch, and way beyond my skill/comfort level. Like WAY beyond
    My friend in high school had a Yamaha YZ250. That thing was a blast to ride. He ended up putting the engine on a home built gokart.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      So I am changing some stuff on this Ecoboost Mustang, turn my back on it and when I turn around it done took out my buddy.

Christine II ?

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
        Dude, you are so full of shit.
        Believe what you want to; I have my memories and still smile when I think about it. Still got the UZI.

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
        Agree....at 100lbs....on a CR500 and on dirt. Traction is nowhere to be found. The only thing it would do is swap ends.
        Please refer to my above comments. You also are not hip to the type of dirt I was on.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post

Please refer to my above comments. You also are not hip to the type of dirt I was on.
          It was special formulated svo855 dirt that is not prone to gravity or traction, wasn't it?
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Comment

• Soap is gonna cry...

Comment

• Comment

Believe what you want to; I have my memories and still smile when I think about it. Still got the UZI.

So up until now it seemed normal to receive a dirt bike and an uzi for your thirteenth birthday. God bless america

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot this was an SVO story......never mind....

Comment

• They get more realistic every year!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Cars and Coffee edition...

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          It was special formulated svo855 dirt that is not prone to gravity or traction, wasn't it?
                          You can check it out yourself if you want to. My "Spot" was a road on the south side of Marcus High School that hit into Morris Rd at a right angle from the west. There was nothing out there back then and when it was damp the soil was like glue.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                            So up until now it seemed normal to receive a dirt bike and an uzi for your thirteenth birthday. God bless america
                            The gun was on sale so what can I say? $680 with a few magazines, two barrels, and a canvas carrying case from Oshmans at the Golden Triangle Mall. It was very common in my family to give guns a gifts and what is unusual about a dirt bike? Who said anything about me being 13?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                              svo was 13 before 13 was cool.
                              Has 13 ever been cool? I remember being quite awkward at that age.

Comment

• I was more into fishing then titties at 13 and never did batting cages. At 14 I wanted pussy more then fishing and was lucky in that our schools token sluts lived close by.

Comment

Working...
                                X