No announcement yet.

Anyone have hookup on auto hail repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have hookup on auto hail repair?

My brand new truck got pelted with hail a week ago in Allen. Allstate came out and said it was $2200 worth of damage. Of course, I had a $500 deductible so I only got $1700 to fix it. Was hoping to find someone who could hook me up and save some or all of my deductible. Anyone know someone?

I got lowballed by geico. All the insurance companies are doing it and just waiting for people to accept it and keep the cash.

Took it to prestige auto pdr in arlington estimate went up to 10k after deductible I got 9k and keeping the damage. ( first estimate was 1850)

He has done the local g8 group , a few on here as well

Comment

Usually the initial estimate is just to get the claim rolling. There is always a supplement.

Comment

Call Glen (Dentguru) 469-233-5880
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Where are you located?
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Yup, just like Rheemo posted, Glen will hook you up on PDR, hes done my personal vehicles and before I retired from the business he was doing all of my customers vehicles. Never had one single problem and he always got all of the dents out, even some I thought were not doable.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

thanks guys... called Glenn. nice guy and he's going to help me out.

Comment

I've got a car that was hit pretty good but I could careless about getting it fixed, I would rather use the cash to pay it down, doesn't the insurance company write the check to the owner and the shop when there is a lien on the vehicle?
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Where does Glenn work out of? I have a door ding I need to get fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    North Ft. Worth...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Why would you try to cheap out and take a brand new truck to a place that "takes care" of your deductible?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        He does some work out of his home shop - lives 3 blocks over from me, just outside of Justin (about 6 miles west of TMS). Right now he also has a shop over in Plano....but he moves fairly often depending on where the hail is.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I live in Mansfield, work in Las Colinas and he is willing to meet me in las Colinas at the enterprise car rental place to pick up my truck, so I was happy. Biggest issue at the moment seems that all the rental car shops are low on cars because of all these claims at the moment.

Comment

I have 10-20 dents in my hood from it...does anyone with experience know if they have a per dent charge or an idea of what it would cost? I don't think its worth my deductible but I'd like to keep my truck looking nice

Comment

Glen has several locations he works out of. I think he's currently working out of a shop on Addison Rd. in Addison. Across the street from Hawthorn Suites. He will help you with your deductible and can get you a rental, in most cases.

Comment

Working...
                              X