Suggestions on a place to buy a suit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions on a place to buy a suit?

Got a new job starting and it looks like a suit is in my future. Any suggestions on a good place with decent pricing? Its work clothes, not looking to spend a fortune.

Men's Warehouse - "You'll like the way you look"

Comment

K&G - Michael Irvin collection.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

You have a new job that requires you to dress up in a suit, and you're only going to buy one?

If you're going to buy multiple, keep an eye out for the "Buy X get X FREE" sales at Jos. A. Bank, Men's Wearhouse, and K&G.

Comment

No Im not buying one...but I only work 3 days a week. Im sure I'll end up with 4-5 but need 3 for now.

Comment

brown down, get you a Dickies khaki "suit"

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Men's Warehouse is where I got my last couple. I spent more than I wanted but I liked the way they looked and fit.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

So for a box store JC Penny had some nice off the rack stuff for decent money. They also have those 20-30% coupons floating around, so you can pick a few suits for a small of amount of coin (Stonebriar mall, Frisco).
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I got a nice one at target for a buddies wedding. I was surprised. I've worn it a few times since as well.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

^^^

lmfao!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nordstrom or Macy's

Comment

Jos A Bank is alright. I've got 3-4 from there. I've started picking some up name brands from Nordstrom Rack when they've got them on sale.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Perry Ellis at Grapevine has quite a few to chose from. I have 2-3 from them and they're better than any over priced crap I paid at Mens Warehouse or equivalent.
                            That's just my preference as a lot of their dress shirts fit me 100 times better than other retailers. Suit price is somewhere in $150-250 range and then I bring it to a tailor for adjustments.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X