Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approx 50 dead 53 wounded in shooting at Orlando nightclub.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Where is that from?

Comment

My prediction if Hillary wins POTUS....she will executive order gun bans for indefinite amount of time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Where is that from?
          oh, just giving imagery to Hillary's tweet.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                AR prices are about to triple
                Still buying them by the handful at $60. See how long it lasts.

Comment

Comment

#Orlandoshooting is now trending, but the actor who played ALF is much more popular.

Comment

I elaborated much more on my Facebook but I'll give highlights here.

This guy was on US Officials radar for 5 years. What's the point of being on a watch list if there's no deeper investigation when this guy wants to buy a gun? I mean, a background check was done. Isn't there a flag during that background check that says, homeboy is on our "radar"?

ISIS contacted FBI and DHS warning of threat 4 days prior. They mentioned Orlando and Treasure Coast which is Port St Lucie, Stuart, etc. and exactly where this guy is from. Why wouldn't there be some sort of correlation between the threat location and those on the FBI's radar in the area?

What (if any) additional security precautions were added?

Everyone is complaining about more laws and regulation. Am I the only person who thinks our government completely dropped the ball on this? That seems like the one and only root cause to this. Why isn't there outrage about this.

Screw politics.
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

IF SOMETHING WAS DONE THERE WOULD BE NO FUEL FOR AGENDA. This country runs on it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Does this not indicate that in Hillary's opinion, allegiance to a Islamic caliphate should be considered a mental illness for which the perpetrator bore no responsibility?

Comment

Saw on the news it took the cops 3 hours to take him out. That is a massive failure on their part and they should be ashamed. Someone should lose their job over that. If that terrorist had been someone's dog or a teenager with a minor traffic violation it would have ended in about 30 seconds. What is the point of having police armed to the teeth with military training if they take 3 hours to take out one guy?
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Barracaded suspect surrounded by innocents in a room with probably only one point of entry. Dynamic entry, sending a team in, would be stuck in the fatal funnel trying to decide who is who on the other end. He had time on his side. Once he was allowed to retreat and take hostages their window to end it narrowed rapidly. I think 3 hrs was actually good since they couldn't halt it sooner.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The shooting is now in 18th on the trending list in Facebook and dropping.
                                No matter that my feed is filled with it.
                                Also, I have to find the threads that I've actually commented on in order to see updates. I'm not getting notifications until after I find it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X