No announcement yet.

Revolver Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From some wheel gun shooting a couple months back. Between my friend and I, we killed 800-1000 rounds of 22, 38 special, and 357 magnum along with some 9mm on a come semi autos. His Ruger single action 6 in 22 isn't pictured.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Picked this guy up over the weekend as an early birthday present to myself. Been wanting a 3" .357 Magnum for sometime and this one doesn't disappoint. First S&W and the biggest frame revolver I've ever owned.

Comment

• Pretty nice Jose. I only have two wheel guns, a Colt Trooper 357 and a S&W 657. Maybe I can post up some pics later. Both are a lot of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Picked this guy up over the weekend as an early birthday present to myself. Been wanting a 3" .357 Magnum for sometime and this one doesn't disappoint. First S&W and the biggest frame revolver I've ever owned.

Nice looking wheel gun, but I bet it's not as spicy to shoot magnums thru as my Taurus Poly Protector 605.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Pretty nice Jose. I only have two wheel guns, a Colt Trooper 357 and a S&W 657. Maybe I can post up some pics later. Both are a lot of fun.
            Always liked that Trooper! Definitely share some pics when you get a chance.

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Nice looking wheel gun, but I bet it's not as spicy to shoot magnums thru as my Taurus Poly Protector 605.
            Ha! Well I have a Ruger LCR in .357 Magnum that I've shot with NOT .38 Special and that is super spicy

Comment

Working...
            X