X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie's wife caught on hot mike..... Oooooooo

Hold up, wth did she just say?!

I'm hearing:

"They don't know that your name will be put in nomination and that's their concern"

Contested convention?

Somebody save this vid in case it's taken down. I've tried two different Twitter download sites with no luck.
    Last edited by sc281; 07-25-2016, 02:42 PM.

Is there more context? That doesn't really make sense to me.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

"Dueling chants of "Hillary" and "Bernie" on the convention floor."

PHILADELPHIA — Supporters of Senator Bernie Sanders took a hard turn against Hillary Clinton’s campaign Monday, as the Democratic National Convention kicked off in Philadelphia. Mr. Sanders was met with boos as he asked his fans to support Mrs. Clinton. And protesters borrowed the “Lock her up!” chant from last week’s Republican convention.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Is there more context? That doesn't really make sense to me.
        Nor to me. With the sentiment at the DNC right now, if they even give the hint of opening that door it may never be shut.

They are booing left and left every time Hillary's name is mentioned. It's glorious.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          They are booing left and left every time Gillary's name is mentioned. It's glorious.
          Fuck yes it is.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I would like to see fisticuffs erupt on the convention floor, although we know the liberal media would censor out such shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              "Dueling chants of "Hillary" and "Bernie" on the convention floor."

PHILADELPHIA — Supporters of Senator Bernie Sanders took a hard turn against Hillary Clinton’s campaign Monday, as the Democratic National Convention kicked off in Philadelphia. Mr. Sanders was met with boos as he asked his fans to support Mrs. Clinton. And protesters borrowed the “Lock her up!” chant from last week’s Republican convention.
              Fuck yeah!!!
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Trying to get in front of it?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Nor to me. With the sentiment at the DNC right now, if they even give the hint of opening that door it may never be shut.

They are booing left and left every time Hillary's name is mentioned. It's glorious.
                  "Left and left". Haha

Comment

Working...
                  X