The 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom Is a $550,000 Ultra-Luxury Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom Is a $550,000 Ultra-Luxury Car

what a ridiculous car! i read that there is a option that you can get a shooting star with your headliner. haha

Comment

That guy is annoying lol. And the car is ugly.

Comment

He has 1.5 million Youtube subscribers. He makes bank.

Comment

So $10k for some folded up leather behind the glass that is stuck in the dash. Going off of that, its probably safe to assume that the real value of the car is actually something more like $150k. I mean if that is what they're going to charge for folded leather placed behind glass in the dash, you have to question their other pricing decisions.
          WH

Comment

They are basically a one off car. This is a few years old but you get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
              That guy is annoying lol. And the car is ugly.
              yes the car is fugly but the video is interesting just seeing the weird options on this car

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                yes the car is fugly but the video is interesting just seeing the weird options on this car
                I'll admit some of them are indeed pretty cool.

Random thought:

I hate it when they get rid of options that were useful, on the next generation of a car. Seems like if it worked out well and was well liked, they should always keep the option on the next gens until something finally makes the option obsolete.
                WH

Comment

Wonder what the depreciation is on it after you drive away

Comment

That host is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      Wonder what the depreciation is on it after you drive away
                      Close to, if not more than $200k in the first few years.

It's a well-built and luxurious car, but I'm not seeing 10 times the actual value of a Mercedes CLA or BMW 3-series. I suppose the massive depreciation speaks to that. Admittedly the buys of this car see the value of a dollar rather differently than I.

Comment

Working...
                      X