DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Old 11-08-2018, 06:58 AM   #1
sc281
Lifer

Default 13 Dead- Mass shooting at country western dance hall in Cali

“In the end, more than freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life, and they lost it all – security, comfort, and freedom. When the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again.” Edward Gibbon
sc281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:59 AM   #2
sc281
Lifer

Speculation

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ht_at_least_13
“In the end, more than freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life, and they lost it all – security, comfort, and freedom. When the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again.” Edward Gibbon
Old 11-08-2018, 07:07 AM   #3
sc281
Lifer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ornia-bar.html
Old 11-08-2018, 07:17 AM   #4
sc281
Lifer

https://news.sky.com/story/multiple-...a-bar-11547848

Quote:
Witnesses described the suspect as being a Middle Eastern man in his early 20s with a beard, wearing all black with a hood and his face partly covered.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:25 AM   #5
sc281
Lifer

Abc livestream

https://abc7.com/live/
Old 11-08-2018, 07:35 AM   #6
sc281
Lifer

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ine_bar_grill/
Old 11-08-2018, 07:36 AM   #7
sc281
Lifer

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...fornia-n933831

We know he was born in 1990, but don't know his identity?
Old 11-08-2018, 07:47 AM   #8
sc281
Lifer

Don't have a source

Old 11-08-2018, 08:08 AM   #9
line-em-up
N Memory of Mike 12/27/14

As long as the victims were all liberals, then he did us a favor. Getting a jump start on the civil war.

EDIT: Crap, should have know. Another liberal nut job killing republicans. All the media will point out is that he was a white male.
line-em-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:15 AM   #10
Magnus
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
As long as the victims were all liberals, then he did us a favor.
Be better than that man.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:38 AM   #11
line-em-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Be better than that man.
I appreciate you trying to help me.

On the other hand, we keep talking about a coming civil war. This incident displays the brutality of it. Either we have the stomach for it or not. I hate to see ANYONE or anything die. Hell, I'll save a little cricket from the cat. But, I am so done with these liberals trying to send our country down the path to destruction and antagonizing us in every way they can. This morning, I was reading the article about how they are at Tucker Carlson's house harassing him now and I was wondering what we are going to do to stop this nonsense. They are relentless and won't stop until we've had enough and make them stop.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...r-13373987.php
Old 11-08-2018, 08:40 AM   #12
BradM
Bad Santa

Quote:
As long as the victims were all liberals, then he did us a favor. Getting a jump start on the civil war.
That's pretty fucked up.
BradM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:42 AM   #13
dcs13
Lifer

Quote:
They are relentless and won't stop until we've had enough and make them stop.
I think a lot of us are getting close to that point. I even bought a MAGA hat so I can wear it when I go to Austin.
dcs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:43 AM   #14
line-em-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
That's pretty fucked up.
Yes, it is. I am normally a nice guy, but my heart is hardening pretty quick when I think about the future of our country and what it will take to keep it intact. I am willing to die for my country as long as it's to protect the values it was founded on. I am not willing to die for the industrial war complex, oil or because we want to protect some other little shithole that wants us dead anyway.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:46 AM   #15
BradM
Bad Santa

Quote:
Yes, it is. I am normally a nice guy, but my heart is hardening pretty quick when I think about the future of our country and what it will take to keep it intact. I am willing to die for my country as long as it's to protect the values it was founded on. I am not willing to die for the industrial war complex, oil or because we want to protect some other little shithole that wants us dead anyway.
I wonder how many different watch lists you are on.
BradM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:57 AM   #16
line-em-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
I wonder how many different watch lists you are on.

Every now and then, just for fun (and because I detest authority), I'll google the whole list of words that put you on a watch list. So, I am sure I have been on one at some point. lol I don't care. If they want to look over my shoulder and invade my privacy, have at it. I don't care. As long as I don't do anything illegal, then there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. If I ever decide to do something illegal, it won't be by normal means. I'm going to live my life the way it was intended w/o the fear of my govt. They can all kiss my ass. If they ever tried to frame me for something, then, at that point, all bets would be off.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:05 AM   #17
Magnus
Lifer

Well, I guess every cause needs a martyr. Thanks for throwing your self on the fire for us. I guess.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:42 AM   #18
line-em-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Well, I guess every cause needs a martyr. Thanks for throwing your self on the fire for us. I guess.
lol. I don't plan on dying for some religious a cause or want attention. Our country is at a tipping point now and we need to get on board with the side we believe in. Really, I'm mainly concerned about my family and myself. I simply just want to live free without being told what to do or have others force their ways on me. Isn't that why/how our country was started in the first place?
Old 11-08-2018, 10:46 AM   #19
scootro
Lifer

if you see Jason Aldean run then you run!
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:48 AM   #20
SS Junk
Lifer

Quote:
I simply just want to live free without being told what to do or have others force their ways on me. Isn't that why/how our country was started in the first place?
That has been a personality trait of mass shooters in the past...
SS Junk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dfwm always go gay, he hit any nays?, nay here for dik only, talk about dicks