• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

word.

Comment

Good deal! You win over the wife!

Comment

Needs back tire and back brakes. Aaannnddd the baffles added back in. I must he getting old. Seems a bit loud imo.
        Last edited by Tannerm; 06-15-2014, 12:18 AM.

Comment

hopefully you plan on replacing all three sets of pads with quality pieces and flush the old brake fluid out so you have a decent shot at stopping that fat sob in a hurry if you ever need.

Comment

did i read that right? 51 rwhp @ 772lbs DRY?? be careful out their bud!

Comment

lol you complain he should buy something and then you shit all over it.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                lol you complain he should buy something and then you shit all over it.
                man, i didnt shit all over it. i recommended he replace the pads with something of quality since the bike is so heavy, and i was surprised a 1500cc bike that weighs damn near 800 lbs wet has only 50 or so hp.

i fail to see how that's "shitting all over it"

Comment

Don't u worry ur little head my friend. Patrick and I are getting the stopping department squared away come Tuesday. And she's got closer to 100hp because of all the badging being removed by the previous owner and the hypercharger (I hate this turd intake)... Vroom. Vroom. Brah.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    did i read that right? 51 rwhp @ 772lbs DRY?? be careful out their bud!
                    1500cc and 51hp? that thing must have some torque! it'll need it at that weight.

Comment

I had the 1600 Vulcan and that thing was a beast compared to my Evo. Lots of torque and plenty fast. I mean do you really want your cruiser picking up the front wheel? You guys crack me up, hell a 800 cc Vulcan even has plenty of pep for the highway.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        I had the 1600 Vulcan and that thing was a beast compared to my Evo. Lots of torque and plenty fast. I mean do you really want your cruiser picking up the front wheel? You guys crack me up, hell a 800 cc Vulcan even has plenty of pep for the highway.
                        Good to know, since I've been eyeing a cruiser.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          True story, my star 1300 was toe to toe with a vrod up to around 110.
                          Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Good to know, since I've been eyeing a cruiser.
                          They are fun to lean back and see the scenery. Ill have another when my kids get older.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty set on a Yamaha warrior. Still has some balls, but more comfortable and less insurance.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                            X