No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Further out would work better for me as well. Still recovering from surgery and my (non shooting) shoulder is still sore. Plus need to work on getting my strength back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
      Further out would work better for me as well. Still recovering from surgery and my (non shooting) shoulder is still sore. Plus need to work on getting my strength back.
      I'm out the first week of August but after that I think I'm good.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• 7/23
        7/30
        8/6
        8/13
        8/20
        8/27
        9/3
        9/10
        etc.

I mean, it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out, just need to know which dates dont have matches then setup a poll to see when everyone is available
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          7/23
          7/30
          8/6
          8/13
          8/20
          8/27
          9/3
          9/10
          etc.

I mean, it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out, just need to know which dates dont have matches then setup a poll to see when everyone is available
          I made a poll. Mods can delete if something better can be created. Is there a setting so users can change their answers after they submitted?
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Attention attention attention

If you haven't confirmed your attendance for the range day, please head over to the official thread and confirm. I need a head count by Thursday 8/11.

Confirm in this thread
            Listen up fellas, here's your official info thread. Please read closely. Understand these are the rules of the range and not my rules. We're out to have fun but safety is our top priority. WHEN: August 13th @ 8AM WHERE: Outback Precision Rifle Club 14301 Cleburne Hwy Cresson ,TX 76035 COST: $40 per person IMPORTANT INFO:
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              She has met a bunch of them through my build parties and get togethers at the house. She holds her own.
              Anytime she will meet and let a (nearly) total stranger in to return some .22 pistols and then hand me back my SOCOM16 that I used as collateral, she's a cool cat.

edit: I bet she was packing a .454 casul on her inner thigh or something...

Comment

Working...
              X