No announcement yet.

Justice Kennedy announces retirement plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The party of gimme, gimme, gimme never thinks a single thing through. It is probably one of the biggest things that has kept this country from being destroyed for the last 50 years. That and the fact that their reps are nothing but a bunch liars who only want a vote just like ours. Anyone ever notice how little they did when they had complete control of Congress and the presidency? They are just crooks and they don't believe 90% of the shit they say.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

All that I want is a justice who will stick to what the law says. The last thing anyone should want is for the courts to legislate from the bench. I guess that is the difference between the left and the right.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
        All that I want is a justice who will stick to what the law says. The last thing anyone should want is for the courts to legislate from the bench. I guess that is the difference between the left and the right.
        No, they both want a Justice who leans towards their particular views.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/2...ick-biden-rule

Eat shit, Schumer. That was a presidential election year, not a midterm.
          I wouldn't shed a tear if someone beat that sack of shit to death with a rubber mallet.

I'm not real thrilled with the idea of abortion getting rolled back. Rather, I'd like to see conservatives promote and fund it more. After all, it seems to be used by people more likely to vote Democrat, so we should foster that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I wouldn't shed a tear if someone beat that sack of shit to death with a rubber mallet.

I'm not real thrilled with the idea of abortion getting rolled back. Rather, I'd like to see conservatives promote and fund it more. After all, it seems to be used by people more likely to vote Democrat, so we should foster that.
            That's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              The party of gimme gimme never thinks a single thing through. It is probably one of the biggest things that has kept this country from being destroyed for the last 50 years. ... Anyone ever notice how little they did when they had complete control of Congress and the presidency?
              They've got nothing left, and are crumbling. After 8 years of trump they're going to be finished. I would say the party will be so beaten up that it will reform, but to do that I'd have to ascribe to them more brains than they've displayed since the 1990's. More likely they'll just burn to death in the fire they set, and some other party will take their place, which better represents the nutballs that used to vote for them. Like the green party or something. Maybe more than one. In which case we still win, as the internet will have almost totally replaced the MSM by that point.

And yeah they get into power and then do very little. Their much more intelligent corporate masters probably yank on their leash if they start getting people too angry and it looks like the people may start tearing them down.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                That's racist.
                Hows that racist ? 1- its the truth, 2- these are generally people on the lower end of the socio-economic scale.(white/black/hispanic)..

Comment

Comment

I can't help but laugh. I'm really hoping for mass suicide at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      I can't help but laugh. I'm really hoping for mass suicide at this point.
                      I will supply the coolaid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                        Use Schumer's nuclear option and put the straightest, whitest, manliest man in there and watch them cry like little babies. I nominate...Al Bundy.

Comment

Working...
                        X