Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    thanks but no. i won't have any trouble selling it
    What’s your plan? I’d love to sell mine but haven’t had any luck with Craigslist. Dream Machines offered me $6k for mine. I’d like to get $7k for it.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      how's that dumbbell rack coming along?
      ^^^

Fag confirmed.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        ^^^

Fag confirmed.

you did make a pretty big deal out of building one. why so mad that someone asks of your progress?

Comment

What's the VIN?

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
            I have a 2004 dyna low rider that is carb’d.
            Odd, I just researched it again and apparently 96 1/2 was the first year they started putting FI on them but they left the option to carb them up until 06 or 07 ish. I rode that thing for 5 years with zero issues. Only thing I hated about those bikes was holy shit they put of some heat on your right leg in stop and go traffic. I had a 07, same way.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

ive been quietly looking at tourers, the market for used ones is pretty low right now, and they arent selling quickly.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                ive been quietly looking at tourers, the market for used ones is pretty low right now, and they arent selling quickly.
                It is 190 degrees outside. You know, I know a lot of millennials hate to drive so it makes me wonder how motorcycles are going do in the future.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
                  What’s your plan? I’d love to sell mine but haven’t had any luck with Craigslist. Dream Machines offered me $6k for mine. I’d like to get $7k for it.
                  i have it on 40 different forums, Facebook with 25 different forsale subs of Facebook, 3 android apps, and lastly shitty Craigslist.

i've got this 57 forsale for $32,000 and this rust bucket 41 for a $1,000 haha..

via Imgflip Meme Generator

oh and a charger r/t $5,000

Last edited by scootro; 07-30-2018, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    It is 190 degrees outside. You know, I know a lot of millennials hate to drive so it makes me wonder how motorcycles are going do in the future.
                    well the motorcycle industry as a whole is down, younger guys are still picking up sport bikes, but the big dressers are sitting around more.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

well the motorcycle industry as a whole is down, younger guys are still picking up sport bikes, but the big dressers are sitting around more.
                      Probably had a massive die off of its base. Look at santa claus in the pic. Guy might have a year to live. If that was taken recently. If not he's dead.
                      WH

Comment

I think it is like the automotive industry in the fact that a lot makers are pricing themselves out of the market plus the lease return cluster that is coming. New Electras are redonkulous. Plus why new when even the one in the add, if it was treated right, will reliably go for a while. Oh lawd, no GPS. Hopefully we don't bail them out this time when the banks and automakers go down.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                        X