• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    Red Jacket has supposedly lost their FFL. LOL

Link??
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Comment

Damnit, work does not allow me to view as it is related to "weapons"
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

According to a post on Vinces facebook page Wil and Steph lost there ffl due to lost/unaccountable weapons. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...92582724090039

Looking on La's buisness website it does show red jacket has reformed a couple times and it looks like Vince is the controller of the company and the FFL.

Vince has started a separate company http://www.mesakineticresearch.com . Per a facebook post he quit RJ and has since been bought out of RJ.

Vinces Facebook page is now saying he was hacked

this maybe in relation to a lawsuit brought against Will for making a contractor a 10% partner in one of the previous forms of RJ and then forming a newer ver of RJ without paying the the partner. http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/08/18/Bum.pdf

So alot of info but it could be a lot of behind the scenes buisness and legal muckity muck
          Last edited by John -- '02 HAWK; 12-22-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Vince is the only person on that show that isn't a complete doorknob

Comment

I knew these guys were idiots after this:

An unattended truck caused some tense moments at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Sunday afternoon.

An unattended Ryder rental truck caused some tense moments at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Sunday afternoon.

Part of Terminal B was closed for two hours as airport security and the FBI located and questioned the driver of a Penske rental truck left unattended outside Terminal B-38, according to airport spokesman David Magana.

"There were things found inside the truck that prompted further investigation," said Magana. "These gentlemen are stunt performers, they had pyrotechnics in the truck. The types of things you'd associate with a stunt show."

FBI official Kevin Gentry says after questioning it became clear the truck was driven by a member of the crew of the Discovery Channel show "Sons of Guns." He says investigators had been suspicious because the man in the Penske truck had said "I got a couple of guns."

Authorities also found an automatic weapon and pistol, both of which were legally registered and there were no firearm violations according to the airport.

Gentry says it rapidly became clear the man was simply waiting for another member of the show's crew. The two are headed to El Paso, Texas, and then on to Albuquerque, New Mexico to film the show.

Gentry says the scare is "nothing." He says it "all checked out."

Apparently the driver of the truck was oblivious to the heightened security in light of the anniversary of 9/11. The incident happened near the location where volunteers greet the daily arrival of U.S. troops from the Middle East as they come home for rest and recuperation, according to Magana.

"You can only describe it as being unaware," said Magana. "Apparently there are people unaware of what our nation is going through."

The driver of the truck will not face charges and did not receive a ticket.

No flights were canceled and operations inside the airport were not affected. "We're in the process of deescalating the situation," said Magana.

An earlier version of this report stated that it was a Ryder rental truck, this information from the Associated Press was incorrect, it was a Penske rental truck.

Comment

but I still watch

Comment

Originally posted by ;516862
                  american guns girl

Come on. There is not a swinging dick on this site that would say no to that naked.

Her having to learn how to completely dissassemble, clean, lube and reassemble the 1911 is perfectly alright with me. I would be willing to bet there may only be 3-4 here in this forum who has ever taken one down to the frame and back to functioning firearm. I never have but that does not mean that I would not give it a try.

I like this show much more than the guys at "go get a Siaga". I do think they are WAY over priced on everything they do though. It was nice watching the daughter haggle on the bowling balls. lol
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Come on. There is not a swinging dick on this site that would say no to that naked.

Her having to learn how to completely dissassemble, clean, lube and reassemble the 1911 is perfectly alright with me. I would be willing to bet there may only be 3-4 here in this forum who has ever taken one down to the frame and back to functioning firearm. I never have but that does not mean that I would not give it a try.

I like this show much more than the guys at "go get a Siaga". I do think they are WAY over priced on everything they do though. It was nice watching the daughter haggle on the bowling balls. lol
                    kind of my thoughts...

Comment

I'd like to know how many extra vertebrae she has going on in that neck of hers.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        I'd like to know how many extra vertebrae she has going on in that neck of hers.
                        she walks upright so I'm sure you're walking in the right direction.

Comment

I can barely stand to watch this show since Vince walked.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            I can barely stand to watch this show since Vince walked.
                            Holy old thread revival Batman!!

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

I took my Kimber down to the frame shortly after I bought it just to see how it worked. I managed to put it back together successfully, even after initially fucking up the position of the leaf spring. That said, I did not disassemble the slide beyond removing the firing pin and spring. I do not have a sight pusher to remove the stupid modified Swartz safety.
                            كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                            Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                            Originally posted by Trick Pony
                            ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Working...
                            X