Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!! Did anyone catch the news tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harley riders equate miles on their bike straight to skill and experience. i have listened to them argue with each other, measuring their dicks by their odometers.

and the 1% comment made me laugh.

Comment

• A dfwstanger at critical mass???

US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• what a hardass! keeping it fucking real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
          That said, good luck to the police in their persuit in 51 weeks to stop a completely random event from happening. It will happen no matter what you guys think or what the police do.

Random event? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
            Personally I think it's way out of line when someone bad talks a dead person in these forums. The trash on this board sure seems to do it a lot. You think lowly of it, fine, keep that shit to yourself. The dead person won't know one way or another, but there is no reason to be a scumbag and rub it in the faces of that person's friends/family.
            Not that it's a valid comparison, but do you not talk bad about Bin Laden when he was killed? I guess it's all relative to your own set of standards.

For Sean, a father of a litter of gingers, he sees someone who takes their own life as a coward, especially leaving three children behind.

I'm in no way saying this particular person is or isn't a coward or anything of the sort, but everyone is entitled to their opinion on a public message board, and whether you are or were friends with someone, or a family member, etc. People will still hold their own opinions of people.

Comment

• I have no interest in debating this (again), but will make this single post...same point I made in an earlier thread.

"Irresponsible" behavior causes wrecks and traffic delays every day in Dallas and every other city in the world. I just don't understand why this once annual minor delay gets such strong reactions. I guess most of you just don't have anything better to do. Must suck to be you.

And for all of the Billy-badasses looking to pick up multiple felony murder charges, this event will take place each year....same spot, same time, same day. See you there.

FYI....I was in SoCal on vacation this year and not on the ride.

Fuck you all very much.

Comment

• i remember when i had..... sportbikes, the world by the balls, no respect for anyone and was cooler than everyone!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                  I have no interest in debating this (again), but will make this single post...same point I made in an earlier thread.

"Irresponsible" behavior causes wrecks and traffic delays every day in Dallas and every other city in the world. I just don't understand why this once annual minor delay gets such strong reactions. I guess most of you just don't have anything better to do. Must suck to be you.

And for all of the Billy-badasses looking to pick up multiple felony murder charges, this event will take place each year....same spot, same time, same day. See you there.

FYI....I was in SoCal on vacation this year and not on the ride.

Fuck you all very much.
                  Because the delay is intentional. I don't drive around in my car and randomly stop in the middle of 635. When we had car cruises we never stopped or blocked off the highway so I can do gymnastics on the highway.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post

I watch the news every fucking day of the week. Sorry that I'm actually mature like that.
                    hahahahahahahaha. Yeah. Real mature. Who knew?

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post

the road was blocked for at most 4 minutes start to finish.

And that 4 minutes caused backups that went on for hours. Are you really too blind to see that? All because you all wanted to remember a buddy? Get this fucking thing sanctioned somewhere, at an approved parking lot or something. Then you people can stunt and whoolie to your heart's content.

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                    That said, good luck to the police in their persuit in 51 weeks to stop a completely random event from happening. It will happen no matter what you guys think or what the police do.
                    LOL. This is the attitude I speak of. I used to have no respect for anyone, knew more than everyone, and think I was untouchable too. Then I figured out I wasn't. Your own faults are going to be the demise of the sportbike scene. I'm not saying it's going to go away completely. I'm saying if you assclowns keep this shit up, you're going to get more trouble than you bargained for. Right or not, citizens will take matters in to their own hands. Legislation is going to make things a pain in your ass. Police will make everything a pain in your ass. Thus taking all the fun out of it, just like they did with street racing. While it still exists in areas, it's absolutely nothing like it once was. Pretty ignorant to think nothing will happen. Especially when it's the same day, same time, every single year. It would be easy as hell to box every last one of you in and take you all down to jail.
                    Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    i remember when i had..... sportbikes, the world by the balls, no respect for anyone and was cooler than everyone!

god bless.
                    ass, you took the words out of my mouth!
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      hahahahahahahaha. Yeah. Real mature. Who knew?

And that 4 minutes caused backups that went on for hours. Are you really too blind to see that? All because you all wanted to remember a buddy? Get this fucking thing sanctioned somewhere, at an approved parking lot or something. Then you people can stunt and whoolie to your heart's content.

LOL. This is the attitude I speak of. I used to have no respect for anyone, knew more than everyone, and think I was untouchable too. Then I figured out I wasn't. Your own faults are going to be the demise of the sportbike scene. I'm not saying it's going to go away completely. I'm saying if you assclowns keep this shit up, you're going to get more trouble than you bargained for. Right or not, citizens will take matters in to their own hands. Legislation is going to make things a pain in your ass. Police will make everything a pain in your ass. Thus taking all the fun out of it, just like they did with street racing. While it still exists in areas, it's absolutely nothing like it once was.

ass, you took the words out of my mouth!
                      Wait, you 'used to'? LOL I kid....
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        Wait, you 'used to'? LOL I kid....
                        I'll fuck you in your ear. How's that for respect?
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                          Personally I think it's way out of line when someone bad talks a dead person in these forums. The trash on this board sure seems to do it a lot. You think lowly of it, fine, keep that shit to yourself. The dead person won't know one way or another, but there is no reason to be a scumbag and rub it in the faces of that person's friends/family.
                          Why? It's my opinion. I've had friends that took the bitch way out and that hasn't stopped me from being frustrated and calling a spade a spade. When the memory of this guy is celebrated while 3 kids are left wondering why daddy isn't in the picture anymore I find it a touch reprehensible.

Want to honor his memory? Don't be an assclown, fuck up traffic and deface public property. Instead, help his family, create a way to pay for their school and other needs and so forth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Why? It's my opinion. I've had friends that took the bitch way out and that hasn't stopped me from being frustrated and calling a spade a spade. When the memory of this guy is celebrated while 3 kids are left wondering why daddy isn't in the picture anymore I find it a touch reprehensible.

Want to honor his memory? Don't be an assclown, fuck up traffic and deface public property. Instead, help his family, create a way to pay for their school and other needs and so forth.
                            /reply there - you have yours, I have mine, why even say anything after that? Nothing you said in blue has anything to do with my post for the guy's loved ones that you feel like pissing all over.

Spade a spade, a local family had to go through something pretty rough times that was no fault of their own. You want to shit on them on a public forum, where it will get back to them, cowardly scumbag lowlife shit in my book.

Like you said, you have your opinion.

We've all done stupid shit that could cost us our life, even you, right. Someone dies doing something dumb and some asshole always feels the need to run his mouth and slap grieving people in the face. You don't strike me as the type of guy that would be too happy if people were blabbing on the internet about what a jackass you were so your wife/kids/friends/family could/would see it.

Whether it's a local forum, myspace, facebook, etc. these things seem to make it back to the family and hurt those people eventually. He put them through enough, why do you want to hurt them more???

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              Because the delay is intentional. I don't drive around in my car and randomly stop in the middle of 635. When we had car cruises we never stopped or blocked off the highway so I can do gymnastics on the highway.
                              Plenty of members here have participated in street racing that blocked roads several nights a week for years. Drunks crashing into the crowd didn't even put a stop to that. Two wrongs don't make a right, but just putting it out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                Not that it's a valid comparison, but do you not talk bad about Bin Laden when he was killed? I guess it's all relative to your own set of standards.

For Sean, a father of a litter of gingers, he sees someone who takes their own life as a coward, especially leaving three children behind.

I'm in no way saying this particular person is or isn't a coward or anything of the sort, but everyone is entitled to their opinion on a public message board, and whether you are or were friends with someone, or a family member, etc. People will still hold their own opinions of people.
                                Better comparison would be the board member who killed himself street racing in a 40-45mph zone, know what I'm sayin' - Didn't seem like anyone tolerated any shit talking there.

He's entitled to his own opinion, but why not have some couth/restraint/common sense??? This was a local guy who knew people on the board. This is a small community of people and this crap always makes its way back to the friends/family and obviously never makes it to the dead person. The only one hurt by the insults are the people who cared about the guy who are still around today. What does he accomplish by sticking a dagger in those people's emotions???

Comment

Working...
                                X