Memorial Day Street Stunt Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day Street Stunt Ride

So it's coming up on the annual Crash & Cass Memorial Day stunt ride, and I'm wondering if anyone would care to make any predictions?? You think the cops will shut it down and arrest people? You think vigilantes will run everyone over when they shut down the freeway? I think it'll go off just like every other year, but people will be more careful about making themselves identifiable.

Just curious what others think. Discuss.

no predictions, but i'll be there..

Comment

As will I, on the DRZ. I'm sure you'll see me. What are you riding?

Comment

Let's see who made that tag!

I predict heavier police presence due to last year (dirty bird). As long as the highway isn't shut down all should be well. My bike will probably be staying in the garage this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
          As will I, on the DRZ. I'm sure you'll see me. What are you riding?
          bandit 1200...ill holler if i see you

Comment

I predict a lot of police but a lot of smarter bikers without tags so they can get away without getting caught.

Comment

Channel 5 just had a clip about the ride last year. You fellas be safe.

Comment

the day not to be out on a sportbike lol.
                HD Parts
                paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

where does this take place??

Comment

Hopefully the stunters wreck, get run over and become quadraplegics

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                      Hopefully the stunters wreck, get run over and become quadraplegics
                      I think people that find watches in a parking lot and try to sell them without trying to find the rightful owner should have their hands cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                        the day not to be out on a sportbike lol.
                        Fuck a bunch of that...my bikes 100% legit, and so is my insurance and license. If the weather is nice....I'll ride my bike with no concerns. Any cop that pulls me over is wasting his and my time. I don't act a fool on the street anymore...thats what my DRZ and the dirt is for.

Comment

Well, for the folks in previous threads who said that they would plow through the group, this will be your chance. It goes down at the same place and time each year, so I guess we'll see you guys there.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                            Well, for the folks in previous threads who said that they would plow through the group, this will be your chance. It goes down at the same place and time each year, so I guess we'll see you guys there.
                            When and where, so I know to avoid it?
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Watch the old news clips for location...it's always been in the same spot. The time won't be exact, but roughly that same time of day (late afternoon).

I'm going out there on a completely legit bike and while I may be doing a couple of wheelies and stoppies, I'm pretty sure the cops will have more aggressive riders to focus on, so I'm not worried in the least. Nor am I worried about the people who have made internet threads...you should read some of the comments on my Youtube vids, pretty funny shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X