No announcement yet.

Memorial Day Street Stunt Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since it's minor and not a problem, don't hide your plates and make sure your face is very clear in the video. Don't be a coward.
    sigpic

Comment

apparently reporters can use the google.

Comment

Lol @ the decoy posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
          Lol @ the decoy posts.
          haha yep....dpd can go there, but we wont be there!

Comment

On a side note though, i've yet to ride on that bridge. It looks pretty neat!

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
              On a side note though, i've yet to ride on that bridge. It looks pretty neat!
              Its a short bridge and the speed signs posted are 35 pretty much the instant you get on it from Stemmons...a great waste of money IMHO....but Dallas leaders are convinced its gonna somehow make Dallas a great place. Great place for self serving politicians to waste taxpayer dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                Well, for the folks in previous threads who said that they would plow through the group, this will be your chance. It goes down at the same place and time each year, so I guess we'll see you guys there.
                Well it only takes one pissed off person having a bad day to either step on the gas hard or pull out a gun and start shooting.

after reading a few of your posts i have concluded that you want to sound like a badass.....but deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you are just a little pussy at heart.
                sigpic

Comment

They could...would be a shame to put so many resources (money) against non-violent traffic offenses though.
                  Not really. When the riders make a belligerent effort to high lite unlawful or criminal acts in front of God and the whole country, without any concern to the general public or law enforcement, I think its time to do what has to be done to stop it.
                  Photobucket

Comment

like the war on drugs...

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                      Well it only takes one pissed off person having a bad day to either step on the gas hard or pull out a gun and start shooting.

after reading a few of your posts i have concluded that you want to sound like a badass.....but deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you are just a little pussy at heart.
                      Fuck you. I don't think of myself as a pussy, and since you don't know me, I could give a fuck less what you think.

I'll post any good GoPro footage from the rides tonight and tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Comment

Fuck you. I don't think of myself as a pussy, and since you don't know me, I could give a fuck less what you think.

I'll post any good GoPro footage from the rides tonight and tomorrow. Stay tuned.
                        You do acknowledge what you're doing with your friends is immature and stupid right?

To even associate this event with the real Memorial Day is down right selfish.

Maybe one day you'll get it, but probably not because the people we actually try to honor on Memorial Day were not selfish.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                          Not really. When the riders make a belligerent effort to high lite unlawful or criminal acts in front of God and the whole country, without any concern to the general public or law enforcement, I think its time to do what has to be done to stop it.
                          Get the fuck out of here with this bull shit and LOL at everyone crying about this.
                          Ded

Comment

I'll concede to immature, but I don't think it's stupid. That's a matter of opinion though. You may feel free to find this as stupid as I find college sports to be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This ride has nothing to do with the national holiday...it's simply a convienent weekend to get together because most people have a 3 day weekend. There's no association with our Veterans.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                              Get the fuck out of here with this bull shit and LOL at everyone crying about this.
                              Bull shit? I'm not the one who literally plans an unlawful event yearly with bragging rights, filmed, while bluntly giving disrespect to the public and law enforcement.
                              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                                Bull shit? I'm not the one who literally plans an unlawful event yearly with bragging rights, filmed, while bluntly giving disrespect to the public and law enforcement.
                                Keep it at that then, don't spout your religious nonsense.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X