X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackgun Industries 5.56 M855 Group Buy

Update 1/14/2013

OK, so I talked to Jim at Blackgun today and we covered shipping. It looks like the most cost effective option is going to be to have it shipped in one lot VIA truck carrier and dole it out from there.

As far as payment, Blackguns prefers personal check if possible but money order will work as well. This is to avoid the 3% credit card processing fee. These will need to be made out to Blackgun Industries. How we are going to make sure that don't over pay is I will need a personal check or money order for $388.06 per thousand plus shipping. On top of that I will need a separate check for $7.92 per thousand just in case we don't make the 50,000 round price break. If we hit the 50k limit with confirmed payment I will destroy the check for the additional amount. In the memo line I will need the bullet weight and amount of rounds it is for. For those out of the DFW area shipping is about $19 for 500, $32 for 1000 rounds, and $42 for 2000 rounds. Anything above that please PM me with your shipping address and I will get you a quote. For those that are going to pick the ammo up locally from me you need to include $12 per thousand for freight shipping. I strongly urge you to use this option.

In the envelope with the check I need a slip of paper with your name, address, phone number, bullet weight choice, and the quantity ordered.

The checks may be sent to my old shop, doing it this way because my postal worker at home sucks dick.

Blackgun Group Buy
    C/O Patrick Roberts
    5612 Highland Ave. STE 100
    Haltom City, TX 76117

If anyone wants to hand deliver the check, I live near the 820 and N Beach area and can be reached at (817) 800-8419

We are looking at a 4-5 week lead time due to the large nature of the order.

Now Jim at Blackgun has made an offer to send a t-shirt to anyone that posts a picture on there Facebook page of there rifle and the boxes of ammo they receive. I thought this was a very generous offer.

If there are any more questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM.

-Patrick

10k-50k rounds bought $197.99 per 500 rounds or $395.98 per 1000
    50k-100k rounds bought $ 194.03 per 500 rounds or $388.06 per 1000

Unsure of shipping costs at this time but I paid $19 to ship 500 rounds for this first lot I tried out. I can put in a order now but it would have a 3-4 week lead time. We can save cash by having it shipped in a lot. Would need cash up front cause I'm not baller enough to fund an ammo group buy. Payment will be done in form of money orders. Make sure to include a slip of paper with your name, address, and how much ammo you want in 500 round increments. No money should be sent till we hit at least 15k rounds committed, I don't want to have to return money because we couldn't meet the minimum.

Figure I will give you guys till January 20th to commit. After that I will place whatever order I have.

Money must be in by the 20th ... no later. The order will be placed on the 21st

Committed

Pokulski-Blatz - 2000 Rounds
    MULEY4X4 - 6500 Rounds
    juiceweezl - 7000 Rounds
    GreyStangGT - 1000 rounds
    1kwikGT - 1000 Rounds
    Venom - 1000 Rounds
    shaft - 1000 Rounds
    hotrod66stang - 1000 Rounds
    kbscobravert - 2000 Rounds
    Carl (kbscobravert) - 5000 Rounds
    Brian (kbscobravert) - 1000 Rounds
    Jumes (kbscobravert) - 1000 Rounds
    Shawn (kbscobravert) - 4000 Rounds
    Jeremiah (kbscobravert) - 2000 Rounds
    Mike L (kbscobravert) - 1000 Rounds
    sc281 - 3000 Rounds
    Roscoe - 1000 Rounds
    Trick Pony - 1000 Rounds (Trick Pony-500, James V-500)
    dblack1 - 1500 Rounds
    ffRich54 - 3000 Rounds
    Brent (ffRich54) - 500 Rounds
    Eric (ffRich54) - 500 Rounds
    Junkie - 2000 Rounds
    Samhain - 500 Rounds
    Noshine4mine - 500 Rounds
    68RR - 2000 Rounds
    EW - 3000 Rounds
    Venix - 1000 Rounds
    Rx7 Steve - 2000 Rounds
    Nightfly2000 - 4000 Rounds
    PeeWeeC5 - 2000 Rounds
    Spritle - 6000 Rounds
    stangin4lyfe - 1000 Rounds
    dfd277 - 1000 Rounds
    Adrian A - 1000 Rounds
    mustang_revival - 1500 Rounds
    motoman - 6500 Rounds
    Charles O - 2000 Rounds
    dfoster - 500 Rounds
    fatherford - 6500 Rounds
    dieselgeek - 7000 Rounds
    Gtracer - 1000 Rounds
    gat0r - 1000 Rounds
    Razzbuten - 22,000 Rounds

Carl N - 500 Rounds
    Mike N - 500 Rounds
    Don L - 500 Rounds
    Lester - 500 Rounds
    Chewy - 1000 Rounds
    Mike A - 500 Rounds
    Al P - 1000 Rounds
    John K - 500 Rounds
    Shane I - 1000 Rounds
    Dave P ( at Timko ) - 1000 Rounds
    Monty H - 1000 Rounds
    Mark H - 500 Rounds
    Jim F - 500 Rounds
    Bill S - 500 Rounds

Total rounds committed to buy - 129,500 Rounds

Paid

Pokulski-Blatz
    kbscobravert
    Fordracing19
    Trick Pony
    Shaft
    Gator
    EW
    Muley4X4
    Nightfly2000
    Mustang-Revival
    GT-Racer
    Samhain
    PeeweeC5
    MotoMan
    juiceweezl
    ffRich54
    dieselgeek
    GreystangGT
    Noshine4mine
    Fatherford
    Spritle
    1KwikGT
    Roscoe
    Black2002LS
    Razzbuten
    sc281
    hotrod66stang
    68RR
    stangin4lyfe
    dblack1

Update 1/14/2013 (Second post for visibility)

OK, so I talked to Jim at Blackgun today and we covered shipping. It looks like the most cost effective option is going to be to have it shipped in one lot VIA truck carrier and dole it out from there.

As far as payment, Blackguns prefers personal check if possible but money order will work as well. This is to avoid the 3% credit card processing fee. These will need to be made out to Blackgun Industries. How we are going to make sure that don't over pay is I will need a personal check or money order for $388.06 per thousand plus shipping. On top of that I will need a separate check for $7.92 per thousand just in case we don't make the 50,000 round price break. If we hit the 50k limit with confirmed payment I will destroy the check for the additional amount. In the memo line I will need the bullet weight and amount of rounds it is for. For those out of the DFW area shipping is about $19 for 500, $32 for 1000 rounds, and $42 for 2000 rounds. Anything above that please PM me with your shipping address and I will get you a quote. For those that are going to pick the ammo up locally from me you need to include $12 per thousand for freight shipping. I strongly urge you to use this option.

In the envelope with the check I need a slip of paper with your name, address, phone number, bullet weight choice, and the quantity ordered.

The checks may be sent to my old shop, doing it this way because my postal worker at home sucks dick.

Blackgun Group Buy
    C/O Patrick Roberts
    5612 Highland Ave. STE 100
    Haltom City, TX 76117

If anyone wants to hand deliver the check, I live near the 820 and N Beach area and can be reached at (817) 800-8419

We are looking at a 4-5 week lead time due to the large nature of the order.

Now Jim at Blackgun has made an offer to send a t-shirt to anyone that posts a picture on there Facebook page of there rifle and the boxes of ammo they receive. I thought this was a very generous offer.

If there are any more questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM.

-Patrick
    Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 01-25-2013, 12:28 PM.

Man $400 for remanufactured ammo! Glad I got I to reloading.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
      Man $400 for remanufactured ammo! Glad I got I to reloading.
      Eh, sub $400 for m855 loads of any kind is a decent deal.

Comment

I'm checking with a friend now, but I'm down for at least 1K rounds.

Comment

Where is your location if that's where its being shipped?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

If it can be shipped to me I would be in for 1000, but I don't want to make things complicated for yall.

Comment

We can drop ship also, I think that might be a more viable option.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                Where is your location if that's where its being shipped?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                It would be in the 820 and 35w area ... I think having them drop ship is better though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  It would be in the 820 and 35w area ... I think having them drop ship is better though.
                  what was the shipping cost on 1k rounds?

Mark me down for 2k rounds may add a few more.

Comment

Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
                    what was the shipping cost on 1k rounds?

Mark me down for 2k rounds may add a few more.
                    The web site says about $32
                    Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 01-14-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

The web site says about $22
                      If it's cheaper I would be willing to combine shipping and have it shipped to a central location. I wonder if he would waive the shipping if we get a large order?

Comment

Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
                        If it's cheaper I would be willing to combine shipping and have it shipped to a central location. I wonder if he would waive the shipping if we get a large order?
                        I doubt it, people are buying anything available at a reasonable price. I personally am happy that they are cutting us a break at all.

Comment

I doubt it, people are buying anything available at a reasonable price. I personally am happy that they are cutting us a break at all.
                          just a thought. I'm in. Need a few more to jump in !!!!

Comment

We can drop ship also, I think that might be a more viable option.
                            In that case put me down for a 1000

And tell them they need to start doing 300 Blackout reloads

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              In that case put me down for a 1000

And tell them they need to start doing 300 Blackout reloads
                              Got you down
                              Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 01-03-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X