2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
    But if you dont reload, then prohibitively expensive and rare.
    Very true, must reload for this one. If you want a .30 caliber AR and don't reload do a 7.62x39....cheap ammo and quite accurate in an AR. Gotta use a special bolt and mag besides the barrel though, and an enhanced bolt carrier also helps feeding....

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      .458 would be great but it uses another expensive case to form, I wish there was something that used easier to find cases.
      True, factory .450 Bushmaster ammo is actually reasonable for what it is.....

Another nice AR round based on the .223 case is the 6mm x45. Another wildcat though....

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
        True, factory .450 Bushmaster ammo is actually reasonable for what it is.....

Another nice AR round based on the .223 case is the 6mm x45. Another wildcat though....
        I'd like to see some trimmed .308 AR-15 platform - with only a bolt head change you could be looking at some serious thump, like a .35 or something.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• CJ have you ever loaded any whisper?
          "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• This would be a nice upper for one of these lowers....

Comment

• Originally posted by Homemade View Post
              CJ have you ever loaded any whisper?
              I will soon!
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
                This would be a nice upper for one of these lowers....
                http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...f=119&t=862284
                wow that is cool.

Comment

• Any word on those lowers and lpk's coming in today or tomorrow?
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Any word on those lowers and lpk's coming in today or tomorrow?
                    I was trying to refrain from asking too....but...

ARE WE THERE YET?!
                    ARE WE THERE YET?!
                    ARE WE THERE YET?!
                    ARE WE THERE YET?!
                    ARE WE THERE YET?!

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      I was trying to refrain from asking too....but...

ARE WE THERE YET?!
                      ARE WE THERE YET?!
                      ARE WE THERE YET?!
                      ARE WE THERE YET?!
                      ARE WE THERE YET?!

I'm curious as well. I'd hate for the govt shutdown to affect the NIC's check system before we get them transferred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                        I'm curious as well. I'd hate for the govt shutdown to affect the NIC's check system before we get them transferred.
                        If you don't have a CHL, sorry for ya.

Comment

• what is another day or so?

says the guy that can not pick up his until September
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                            If you don't have a CHL, sorry for ya.
                            It has not been established that this will be the case...so no need to be sorry just yet.

Comment

• i've been thinking about painting my group buy AR.

last month i got wasted with a bottle jack daniels,
                              and for No Reason i went to wall-mart @ 2AM, and purchased 15cans of camo paint...
                              something like the pics below would be grate,
                              Last edited by soap; 05-03-2011, 03:44 AM.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Quad rails?

Are they all the same for the most part or are there cheap ones to stay away from?
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X