Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Speaking of old pics...;-)

geez. rocky canyon... that's my old neighborhood.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Speaking of old pics...;-)

I wonder if the burnout mark is still in the driveway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        Try being less annoying, maybe someone will go with you then.
        Id go fishing with Buzzo.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Id go fishing with Buzzo.

You've done it now, you bastard!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            You've done it now, you bastard!
            Are you going to unfriend me now?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Are you going to unfriend me now?

Even worse. I'm going to come to your 4th of July Party and pretend to have a good time so that I can lose my shit over something ridiculously arbitrary at a later date, which will then enable me to sing to the 3 people who care about how you're an asshole and I'm the only one with the guts to say it, while completely ignoring the irony in throwing a tantrum over someone saying I've been a bit touchy! *breathe deep* Sorry, that was a long sentence. You just wait, fucker. You will rue the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Even worse. I'm going to come to your 4th of July Party and pretend to have a good time so that I can lose my shit over something ridiculously arbitrary at a later date, which will then enable me to sing to the 3 people who care about how you're an asshole and I'm the only one with the guts to say it, while completely ignoring the irony in throwing a tantrum over someone saying I've been a bit touchy! *breathe deep* Sorry, that was a long sentence. You just wait, fucker. You will rue the day.
                There's only 3 people that care Im an asshole? I guess I need to step it up a bit.

Comment

There's only 3 people that care Im an asshole? I guess I need to step it up a bit.

Well most of us are assholes, it's why we get along with each other. Apparently there's new faction of members more closely associated with a body part exclusive to the female anatomy..

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• well fuck. i say we make a that time of the month forum.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X