Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    you all are hilarious.
    That's probably the only reason I'm still around after all this time. This place makes me lmao from time to time, and its worth it. If it ever stopped being funny I don't think I'd have a reason to come back.
    WH

Comment

• The Mongrel Mob gang, which is one of New Zealand’s most notorious, won favorable headlines when it said it would protect mosques after the attacks and pledged solidarity with the country's Muslim community.

But Sonny Fatu, who heads the gang's Waikato branch based in North Island, said members who had illegal guns should be trusted to not harm members of the public.

"Will gangs get rid of their weapons? No. Because of who we are, we can't guarantee our own safety," he told the news site Stuff.

"It's not in our culture to inflict harm on innocent people like what happened in Christchurch," Fatu said.

"The attacks between our organizations are gang-on-gang, they do not involve the non-gang members.

“Although there may be peripheral damage and violence that occasionally spills out into the public eye, it is absolutely and without intention for any harm to be caused to non-gang members," he said.

Police Minister Stuart Nash, however, said there would be no exceptions to the new legislation and that there would be five years prison time for those caught with them.

He also defended the speed of the legislation, which could take effect as early as April 12, less than four weeks after the terror attack that left 50 people dead.

"My advice to the gangs is: 'Hand your weapons back,'" he said, according to the New Zealand Herald.

"Everyone I have spoken to, be they hunters, farmers et cetera, have said you do not need MSSAs [military-style semiautomatic weapons] or an assault weapon to go hunting or do farm business. These are guns designed to kill people.

"We don't think we're moving fast in this at all."

There will be an amnesty until the end of September, where people with guns or gun parts that would be illegal can surrender them to police. There will also be a buy-back scheme for the forbidden weapons, which could cost the government more than $200 million.

Gun City, which sold weapons to the man accused of the killings, has started a petition calling on Parliament for a longer public consultation process.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• So yeah. The way you get INTO the Mob is to either get charged with attempted murder or take the rap for it. That's how it works. They are a pretty honorable group though. Feeding the hungry, building homes for the homeless and all of that.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          That's probably the only reason I'm still around after all this time. This place makes me lmao from time to time, and its worth it. If it ever stopped being funny I don't think I'd have a reason to come back.
          Since the past is being discussed, back off your meds a smidge and start in on your mutliple personality schtick once again. That was always good for laughs!

Comment

• As was the supposed wooden dumbell rack, there'snot a person on this board that doesn't think you are mental, Stanley.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• The moniker “Smegma Stench” fit justin perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                As was the supposed wooden dumbell rack, there'snot a person on this board that doesn't think you are mental, Stanley.
                So I guess... you're assuming that I care about that? What is your point exactly? I've also told you several times that I posted that up much later, I even linked it to you. Oh well again I don't care
                WH

Comment

Working...
                X