I lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost!

The day before St Paddy's day we went to a paddy day/birthday party. One of the events was a poker game. I joined while the wife was playing beer pong. Then she came in trashed and wanted to play we all took a big breath. I said screw it pull up a chair. First hand she goes all in and also throws in that she would wear a paddy day tu tu all day at work and out fishing. Well she lost and went back to the beer pong table. The next day we go fishing after she gets off work and says ok I am gonna slay the bass and I just rolled my eyes. She said ok how about another bet that I can catch a bass before you.If you win you can get whatever you want? I said hellyeah I'm in! Well I lost and now have to wear the tu tu in the next video. Shit! "She got in my head and had my head all tied up like a pretzel, I had a pretzel in my head!" Here is her first fish.

No bitch, we want to see YOU in the tutu, break off the video or pic...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      No bitch, we want to see YOU in the tutu, break off the video or pic...
      Well tomorrow we are going to a new lake to see what it's about. I'll be wearing the tu tu so just chill and wait until tomorrow or possibly the next day depending on how much editing I have to do.

Comment

Working...
      X