What do you eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you eat?

Its always been hard for me to bulk up. I know I'm getting stronger but I'm not getting any bigger. I found an article online saying that I need to bump my protein intake to 200gm [emoji15]. I changed my diet a little, cut back on a lot of sugar and alcohol and eat mostly chicken and sushi. I'm also trying to eat a little better so that I can shed a few lbs.
    .....bro....

Tacos de barbacoa
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

cutting sugar changed my life

Everyone should check out "That Sugar Film" on Amazon Video/Prime and "Sugar Coated" on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        cutting sugar changed my life

Everyone should check out "That Sugar Film" on Amazon Video/Prime and "Sugar Coated" on Netflix.
        Is this gonna be your crossfit??!! We get it!

But seriously, you have had some great results! Good job dude!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          Is this gonna be your crossfit??!! We get it!

But seriously, you have had some great results! Good job dude!
          Most people don't get it. That's the problem. We have been lied to our entire lives about how sugar is okay and how low-fat diets are good. It couldn't be further from the truth. Say what you want, and make fun all you want. Research it on your own and come back here and tell me I'm crazy.

I lost 40lbs in less than a year by cutting out sugar and getting my testosterone leveled out. No Crossfit, no weights, no crazy fad bullshit diets. A calorie is not a calorie.

I appreciate the props.

Comment

To gain mass you need to eat the correct proteins though. A solid whey for during the day and a casein for night time. You also have to eat enough to fuel it. If you're on a restricted diet you'll never see the gains you're going for. With that said, I'm not saying eat fast food and whatever you get your hands on. You still need to eat healthy and make wise choices, but you must increase the amount you're taking in, plus adding the supplements will help. Your workout routine also plays a large roll in gaining size, you can't just go in and curl 20's for 10 and call it good.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              Its always been hard for me to bulk up. I know I'm getting stronger but I'm not getting any bigger. I found an article online saying that I need to bump my protein intake to 200gm [emoji15]. I changed my diet a little, cut back on a lot of sugar and alcohol and eat mostly chicken and sushi. I'm also trying to eat a little better so that I can shed a few lbs.
              I'm currently in the same situation as you in looking to gain a some weight and not getting fat, which is completely foreign to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                To gain mass you need to eat the correct proteins though. A solid whey for during the day and a casein for night time. You also have to eat enough to fuel it. If you're on a restricted diet you'll never see the gains you're going for. With that said, I'm not saying eat fast food and whatever you get your hands on. You still need to eat healthy and make wise choices, but you must increase the amount you're taking in, plus adding the supplements will help. Your workout routine also plays a large roll in gaining size, you can't just go in and curl 20's for 10 and call it good.

I read an article stating all this and I just learned about casein today. I kinda wanted to do it without the supps but it looks like it'll make things easier.
                .....bro....

Comment

I eat about 6 meals a day, plus snacks and protein shakes. My meals consist of various things, but like today for instance I have had..

Meal 1- Lean Ground Turkey, Scrambled Eggs, Rice, Pico and Cheese
                  Meal 2- Chicken Breast, Zuchini, yellow squash, almonds
                  Meal 3- Beef Tenderloin, Green Beans
                  Meal 4- Chicken Breast, Wheat Gluten Free Pasta, Pesto

I will get home and eat a tuna sandwich and take my preworkout then hit the gym for Back.

I will eat one more meal when I get home of something high protein, high carb with a protein shake before bed.

Scott
                  Scott Ganow
                  Lone Star Performance
                  16300 Midway Rd
                  Addison, TX 75001
                  214-630-5006

Comment

Working...
                  X