Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are in a vastly different career than where you thought you'd be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    I'm an architect at an Austin consulting firm assisting clients with migrating and optimizing for cloud environments. We're focused on the Microsoft stack so we definitely push Azure, but about half our work is in AWS. And we all wfh. I love it.
    Literally my only gripe about the new gig is the commute, though I do appreciate the collaboration that happens when we are all in the office. We have the option to wfh whenever, but as the FNG I'm trying to be as visible as possible for the near term. Complete reversal of where I was at in my previous role, I was essentially on autopilot, and my brain is on fire most days now (in a good way). Wfh has it's advantages, but I do see why I'm not the only one on the road every morning.

Can't hate on AWS too much for this very reason, they are very much further enabling the use of plenty of M$ technologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Link to channel? Might get a few more subscribers...
      Thank you sir.
      I’m a mobile heavy equipment, diesel, and fleet mechanic. Throughout the week I get to work on lots of different machines. My goal for this channel is to upload some videos about fixing anything from cars to bulldozers. I usually get the job done without the tools that the manufacturer wants you to spend a ton of cash on...or I break a lot of stuff in the process. Thanks for watching the vids!

Comment

• No career changed since last post.

Comment

Working...
        X