Boy's vs Dirty Birds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy's vs Dirty Birds...

Well if we can beat Filthydelphia, MAYBE we can beat the struggling Falcons. They have a worse defense I believe and Matty Ice has gotten old, he can still throw the deep ball, but he can't run as good as he used too. IF there is any chance to salvage this season we have to go on a run and it started last week and continues on through Thanksgiving day.

Boy's - 15
    Dirty Birds - 31
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 11-13-2018, 11:39 AM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

'Boys 20
    Birds 21

Comment

We will completely forget how to play offense, they will stuff the run and force Dak to try to beat them... We should be able to play good defense though and keep them under 24 points but I don't see us scoring more than 13.

Oh, and fire fucktard Garrett already!
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Y’all were all wrong lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jtotin View Post
          Y’all were all wrong lol

Did you build a time traveling machine next to that mustang?

Comment

Too early to know much about this game. Guarantee to probably be the opposite of what most think. It’s anybodys game both are pro teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Did you build a time traveling machine next to that mustang?

Hahha oops wrong dirty birds. I’m dumb I was thinking eagles, forgot about falcons. My badddddd , I’ve been breathing in too many welding fumes hahaha

Comment

Boys by 3
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

If the falcons play like they did with the skins, they’ll get beat, as long as boys play like they did against eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                    If the falcons play like they did with the skins, they’ll get beat, as long as boys play like they did against eagles.

Your expectations may be too high Sir. We don't do two good games in a row very well.

I think that I'm wrong and think the boys will eke out a W.

Boys - 28
                    Birds - 24

Comment

Hopefully I’m right. We need to win out. Wich is highly unlikely.

Comment

After last weeks results and knowing Garrett, rest assurred the dirt birds are working much harder this week to get ready than the boys. That will very likely translate to the field. That’s always been an issue under Garrett. The team is underprepared and half time adjustments are non existant.

I think Jimmy said something along those lines during the bye week.

Comment

Boyz 17 (Dakota will return to his ways)
                          ATL 35 (Dakota helps them with points)
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Looks like they're on their way to a very successful 8-8 season.

*clap clap clap clap clap*

Comment

Yup, unless the sAints and Rams suffer some key injuries, we have no shot to make it anywhere far IF we get into the playoffs...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X