Smoking, anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Did a prime rib, was dang good. Not a big fan of soaking wood anymore, all it does is make it so the wood has to dry first before it smokes. Chips maybe different, but my little exposure to them indicates that the concept is the same - chips or split wood. Biggest difference is with split wood can go a long time after a lot of coals in the firebox, but you won't get the large collection of hot coals with chips.
    It's the same with chips...soaking them just wastes time. I prefer to just use large chunks of wood in coal. It's a good blend and makes life easy.

I want to do a tenderloin again but need to think of a good event for it. Or at least a party

Comment

• That just an excuse to make one. Just do it.

Comment

• Last weekend 1 whole chicken, 1 marinted pork tenderloin, 1 prime aged sirloin, and 4 bangers for bangers and mash. Central market loves me and the wife likes it when I do protein for the week. Going to build my own Kamodo table this weekend too.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Last weekend 1 whole chicken, 1 marinted pork tenderloin, 1 prime aged sirloin, and 4 bangers for bangers and mash. Central market loves me and the wife likes it when I do protein for the week. Going to build my own Kamodo table this weekend too.
          I keep saying I'm going to build a table for my BGE, but I will want to use a granite top for it... need to get a price on that.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            I keep saying I'm going to build a table for my BGE, but I will want to use a granite top for it... need to get a price on that.
            Do a concrete countertop! Should be less than $100 if you do it yourself.

Comment

• What seasoning do you guys use?

Comment

• Kosmos Q and Chupacabra have been some of my favorites. There is a thread about it a couple post down.

Comment

• Smoked a small brisket yesterday on my pellet grill, I think it needed a little more rest time before slicing, but it was getting late and I was hungry.

no idea why tinypic is uploading the pics sideways.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    What seasoning do you guys use?
                    Meat Church and Queshine are my go to seasonings currently. All 4 of the Queshines are excellent, only meat church I don't like is Deez Nuts and their Fajita Seasoning.

Comment

Working...
                    X