• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BK impossible whopper (plant burger)

Anyone tried it? I ordered it and it was pretty good

"PSH!!!"

Were they out of beef?
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

impossible to eat! so gross

Comment

Ever read the ingredients, and nutritional info on that stuff? No thanks, a lean ground beef is healthier, and actually has less saturated fat. That stuff is incredibly processed, and has tons of additives, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          impossible to eat! so gross
          Wait till they stop raising cows forever. And it's all just lab grown meat. That day is coming. I find that I don't care. Long as it's exactly like the meat that would've come off of a cow.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Wait till they stop raising cows forever. And it's all just lab grown meat. That day is coming. I find that I don't care. Long as it's exactly like the meat that would've come off of a cow.
            please no!

Comment

If they're just gonna grow a cow's muscle in a vat, who really cares. That's the exact same thing that would've been on a live cow. So objectively speaking, you really can't care. As long as it's high quality and they don't use all these BS chemicals and stuff. Seems like it would be less cruel to cows too. They could do the same thing for pigs, chickens, etc.

That's when all those go the way of the horse. Peak horse population was in what... 1909? Fallen off a cliff since then. Who cares about horses anyway. Turn 'em loose to roam the plains once again. Leave the beasts be. They can just be pets for dumb people who like to risk breaking their necks. Same thing will happen to cows soon. They'll just be pets at most. Some guy already ate a $100k burger made out of the lab grown meat.
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X