Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    I kinda wanted her to shut up already. If i were Lalo, i woulda merc'd em both
    I was thinking he was gonna shoot her or him or them both like 10 times. lol. I also was just waiting for Mike to pull the trigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      I was thinking he was gonna shoot her or him or them both like 10 times. lol. I also was just waiting for Mike to pull the trigger.
      I don’t think lalo dies.. this is from breaking bad so I think he’s maybe still alive during the BB timeframe
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Holy fucking cliffhanger
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Gonna be a long 2 years

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Great ep. Kim is going to end up in jail and getting disbarred with that scam she is cooking up. I wonder if she will pop up in the post Breaking Bad timeline to give Saul a happy ending.

Comment

• Fantastic show 1 episode left!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                Fantastic show 1 episode left!
                Yes, it has been good. In typical fashion, this last season had some loooong episodes that they spent on bullshit, but oh well thats to be expected I guess.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, I really wasn't expecting Kim to survive but her life in Florida is not what I expected...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Man, not the ending I thought. Though it sounds like there could be another series.

It was good to see Jimmy admit to his failures in life and having the stones to take the full sentence instead of the seven he had so eloquently worked out for himself. I believe once he knew that Kim had come clean and she was going to get some time as well he had second thoughts.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Man, not the ending I thought. Though it sounds like there could be another series.

It was good to see Jimmy admit to his failures in life and having the stones to take the full sentence instead of the seven he had so eloquently worked out for himself. I believe once he knew that Kim had come clean and she was going to get some time as well he had second thoughts.
                    Not what I expected either but a great way to end the show
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X