Easy way to light charcoal no lighter fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet! Reminds me of a similar story.

For the past 15 years, I've been using the fancy key fob to disarm the alarm on my vehicles, and then I'd unlock the door with the key. Over time, it scratched the handle area all to hell. The other day, I disarmed the alarm with the fob, but forgot to unlock the door with the key, and just grabbed for it. Low and behold, the door opened right up! So now I just use the key fob to disarm the alarm AND to unlock the door. I don't have to put the key in the lock at all. I don't know if it works on all vehicles, but you guys should try it. You're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      Sweet! Reminds me of a similar story.

For the past 15 years, I've been using the fancy key fob to disarm the alarm on my vehicles, and then I'd unlock the door with the key. Over time, it scratched the handle area all to hell. The other day, I disarmed the alarm with the fob, but forgot to unlock the door with the key, and just grabbed for it. Low and behold, the door opened right up! So now I just use the key fob to disarm the alarm AND to unlock the door. I don't have to put the key in the lock at all. I don't know if it works on all vehicles, but you guys should try it. You're welcome!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
        Use tumbleweeds with my Primo-works like a champ
        Those do look nice. I started it with paper again today. Too much smoke ash and soot. Nice for emergencies, but fuck that for all the time. I may try a tumbleweed, otherwise I'm going back to lighter fluid in the chimney. That gets all the lump charcoal glowing hot and ready to drop way faster than paper.

Comment

I like these because its minimal mess.

Weber Lighter Cubes are perfect for igniting everything from charcoal & campfires, to indoor fireplaces. The convenient, and easy to transport, single use packs ignite in most weather conditions, even when wet.Find the GRILL FIRE STRTR 24PK at Ace.

Comment

I use a propane torch and a box fan if I need to speed things up. Butane is the bastard gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

https://www.acehardware.com/departme...waAn1wEALw_wcB
              I need to go to Ace for a new bag of lump charcoal so I will get some of these to try too. I hate the lighter fluid too, and no lighter fluid ever entered my ceramic cooker. I don't like the ash and soot from paper either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

https://www.acehardware.com/departme...waAn1wEALw_wcB
                +1

Comment

Drink gasoline and piss on the charcoal!!

Comment

tumbleweeds and a leaf blower in the intake vent - super hot

Comment

cool. take note.

Comment

Originally posted by suculixa View Post
                        cool. take note.
                        Whats with all these bot accounts lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          tumbleweeds and a leaf blower in the intake vent - super hot
                          Great now I need the 18v Milwaukee leaf blower to go with my other 18v stuff.

Comment

Just curious, can I use thermite to start my Traeger? TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Just curious, can I use thermite to start my Traeger? TIA.
                              You? You can use it as colon cleanse for all I care.

Comment

Grill Torch Propane Charcoal Starter is the fastest, cord free, minimal sparking, and efficient way to light charcoal.

Comment

Working...
                                X