Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Republicans better be scared, first thing any voter is going to do is look at what they did during this circle jerk.
    Hopefully, the voters will viciously vote against any turncoat RINO that voted for impeachment or to certify the elections.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        And they expect us to be good, compliant, non-violent servants. If our govt officials can't be trusted to do the right thing, then it is our responsibility and obligation to take care of it. When are we going to bring these people to justice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmln...ature=youtu.be
        Oh it'll happen. These monopolies and their lapdog politicians are living in fantasy land. At no point have you ever been able to sweep a political movement 100's of millions strong under the rug and just hope it goes away. They're trying to just gloss over it, ignore it like it's not there. The usual dem thinking, that if they just plug their ears and say "la la la" it will go away. We'll see how that works out for 'em.

Trump was just the beginning. Well, you asked for it. The next guy will make them wish for the days of Donald Trump. In their typically retarded manner, they'll look back on the days of trump (like they do with bush now) and wish they had him back, and talk about how he wasn't so bad compared to this guy. He'll probably go to toppling them directly. Cutting their power, denying critical services, etc.

If you were to cut the power to youtube's main hubs for just one day, their competitors would grow exponentially just in that day. Their reign at the top would be over, they may still hold the majority of users but it would be much more slim than it is now. It works the same way for the news cycle. If a news network misses out on a day or two, they may never recover from that. Never being able to recapture what they once had. That's how little loyalty there is and how short the attention span is. You've got to get it and hold it, or else.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Republicans better be scared, first thing any voter is going to do is look at what they did during this circle jerk.
        Death to the republican party. Cowards and turncoats and do nothings. I really do hope I live long enough to see that whole organization dissolved. To be replaced with something far more rigid and principled in terms of traditional american values and the U.S constitution.
        WH

Comment

• Comment

• there's nothing wrong with the republican party that new leadership wont fix. it is the party of trump so they may as well get use to it . primary those old bastards with some patriots .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              there's nothing wrong with the republican party that new leadership wont fix. it is the party of trump so they may as well get use to it . primary those old bastards with some patriots .
              I don't think new leadership will fix all the old do nothing cowards that occupy repub slots in the rest of the country. Outside of washington. I think there's a culture that needs to be replaced. I want to see some aggression. The dems aren't playing around. They may be flawed in every other aspect, but that's the one thing you can say that they're doing right. They know what they want and by god they're going for it. I want libertarian types that are the same way. Vicious dirty fighters with the brains to understand that we are going to have to fuck these people up to get our rights and country back. And to start dismantling this hideous bloated monstrosity we call our government. I want to see an 80% reduction.

It's rare that the shitty repubs ever behave this way. I mean lately they've made a little progress, sure. Too little to late. They had it in the bag with trump, and they wouldn't work with him.
              WH

Comment

• Comment

• Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests in DC
                  Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of peaceful protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

At Least 217 Arrested, Limo Torched Amid Trump Inauguration Day Protests in Washington

And...how much of the violent right happened today...?
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    And...how much of the violent right happened today...?
                    Friend of mine who is a cop in MD worked DC today and said it was a ghost town.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Is this what the left would normally like to call a dog whistle? I'm just sayin..
                      1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                      1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                      2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• They let 1/6 happen so they could launch legislation and be pretext to a narrative, is my guess.

I say they fomented its happening; Antifa didn’t buy maga gear with their allowance, the people pulling the strings on all of that are DS too, it’s hand in glove, these things.

The 30,000 foot view from early 2019, when they realized what it would take to remove DJT, is mind blowing on scale. USA is the target and end game, rest of the world is collateral damage.

I keep my tinfoil hat screwed on tight, lol.
                        Last edited by barronj; 01-20-2021, 09:19 PM.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                          They let 1/6 happen so they could launch legislation and be pretext to a narrative, is my guess.

I say they fomented its happening; Antifa didn’t buy maga gear with their allowance, the people pulling the strings on all of that are DS too, it’s hand in glove, these things.

The 30,000 foot view from early 2019, when they realized what it would take to remove DJT, is mind blowing on scale. USA is the target and end game, rest of the world is collateral damage.

I keep my tinfoil hat screwed on tight, lol.
                          What kills me is now, today I am realizing that Antifa is trying to act like they are "right wing".... The narrative doth shift! The Trumpsters did all the last 4 years of heinous crap like trying to burn down the cop station with the cops inside. And the globalists (aka Lefttards) der-dee-der are going to believe that shit! Muh but the Cappytoll. They (antifa) hate Biden. He's not their president.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                              What kills me is now, today I am realizing that Antifa is trying to act like they are "right wing".... The narrative doth shift! The Trumpsters did all the last 4 years of heinous crap like trying to burn down the cop station with the cops inside. And the globalists (aka Lefttards) der-dee-der are going to believe that shit! Muh but the Cappytoll. They (antifa) hate Biden. He's not their president.
                              You can spot them. If they look like they work at Starbuck's it is a dead give away.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X