Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
    buy more pmags you say?
    I have about 20 PMAGs. Thinking about ordering another set of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      I have about 20 PMAGs. Thinking about ordering another set of 10.
      psa has em for 12.30/ea free shipping on 5+

Comment

I expect at a minimum, an executive order banning sales of all magazines over 10 capacity within the first quarter of the year.
        Executive orders are not new law. For an executive order to be legal it has to be within the discretionary powers of the executive branch. There is no legal avenue for any administration to place limits on magazine capacity but that doesn't mean he won't do it.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Executive orders are not new law. For an executive order to be legal it has to be within the discretionary powers of the executive branch. There is no legal avenue for any administration to place limits on magazine capacity but that doesn't mean he won't do it.
          What are the repercussions from stores/mfgs for skirting an EO? I am assuming it lies in the hands of the circuit court at that point and they may be shut down? How about an individual?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            What are the repercussions from stores/mfgs for skirting an EO? I am assuming it lies in the hands of the circuit court at that point and they may be shut down? How about an individual?
            Beats me, executive orders aren't laws. They are intended to be directions given to agencies under control of the executive branch and are considered executions of discretionary executive power along the lines of a janitor's boss telling them to empty a trash can.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
              I'm thinking I need to buy another Springfield XDM pistol with 22 in the magazine.

I'm betting these will be illegal to buy soon.
              I just got one. Seems pretty good other than sights. They are tall enough to see over the suppressors, but the suck otherwise, just black in black.

I plan on shooting it Friday.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                I just got one. Seems pretty good other than sights. They are tall enough to see over the suppressors, but the suck otherwise, just black in black.

I plan on shooting it Friday.
                I have the 5.25 XDM Elite and love it.....other than the non changeable sights.

Took a little bit of shooting before I got dialed into the sights.
                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

i have a xdm 9 (3.3?) that seems to be pretty solid but haven't been able to shoot it yet

Comment

i would have thought 32 auto would still be available but nope none to be found . looks like best bet on 32 and reload supplies will be just preorder and wait .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                      i would have thought 32 auto would still be available but nope none to be found . looks like best bet on 32 and reload supplies will be just preorder and wait .
                      It'll be awhile unless you hit a gun show.

Gun show this weekend had plenty that was maybe marked up 50-70% over normal. By Sunday they didn't have near as much ammo in bulk, but who wants to pay 500 for 500 rounds of .223

Comment

it's my own damn fault for not stocking up on reloader supplies . just have to bite the bullet i guess but p/p are pretty useless without bullets . have one guy to talk to yet . he's a gunsmith and may let go of some stuff . the 32 is my toolbox gun so i dont need a huge amount of ammo .

Comment

Reloading is just as bad as box ammo right now with shortages.

Comment

Oh, i forgot to mention he plans on hiring Beto to be in charge of all AK and AR restrictions.

Comment

I like my rifles, but I’ll be pissed if I have to give up my 15+1 pistol!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Reloading is just as bad as box ammo right now with shortages.
                                The only thing I got caught short on is .300win mag and 7mm mag brass. I did not foresee that type of ammo getting bought up but the well has run dry.

Comment

Working...
                                X