Favorite BBQ Seasoning/Rub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite BBQ Seasoning/Rub?

I have started a side business selling BBQ supplies locally and online. Looking for what some of yalls favorite seasoning brands are. Currently I have Meat Church and Kosmos Q. Just looking for suggestions to add to the store.

one of the groups I follow swears by Wright BBQ

or this one, not sure.

liquid smoke PRODUCTS Smoke like a pro with Wright’s? three liquid smoke offerings: Hickory, Mesquite, and Applewood. PRODUCTS Smoke like a pro with
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I actually like the buckyees rib rub and the lewisville meat market rub.

Other than that I make my own.

Comment

I make my own, but Rudy's rub is pretty damn good for a store bought rub...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          one of the groups I follow swears by Wright BBQ

That is one I've considered, with my last name being Wright it actually fits pretty well.

This is what I have gotten in so far in addition to doing Louisiana Pellet Grills and Lumber Jack Grilling Pellets.

Comment

Killer Hogs and Hardcore Carnivore get lots of compliments. Caribeque too. For whatever reason, a lot of people like Bad Byron's Butt Rub but that shit is way too goddamn salty.

Chupacabra rub by 2 Gringos is fucking delicious, but I wouldn't call it a BBQ rub. Fantastic nonetheless.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The "Shit" seasonings have a decent following too. Good Shit, Hot Shit, Bull Shit, Chicken Shit, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                The "Shit" seasonings have a decent following too. Good Shit, Hot Shit, Bull Shit, Chicken Shit, etc.
                no shit?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

no shit?
                  I wouldn't shit you, you're my favorite turd.

Comment

no shit?
                    Oh shit!

Comment

I wouldn't shit you, you're my favorite turd.
                      Does that mean he's up your bum right now?

Comment

Adams. I dont care i like adams. Gonna try some of the ones in this thread though.

But does anyone actually rub rub? I just sprinkle plenty of it on there and cook it that way. I ain't rubbing.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Adams. I dont care i like adams. Gonna try some of the ones in this thread though.

But does anyone actually rub rub? I just sprinkle plenty of it on there and cook it that way. I ain't rubbing.
                          I sprinkle and pat

Comment

Killer Hogs and Hardcore Carnivore get lots of compliments. Caribeque too. For whatever reason, a lot of people like Bad Byron's Butt Rub but that shit is way too goddamn salty.

Chupacabra rub by 2 Gringos is fucking delicious, but I wouldn't call it a BBQ rub. Fantastic nonetheless.
                            I was hoping you would chime in.

Chupacabra is one of my favorites on chicken, I have an email in with them already. Hardcore's black rub looks interesting. I personally don't like Bad Byron's but it does seem to be everywhere. I'll have to look into Caribeque I am not failure with them.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Gonna try some of the ones in this thread though.

I'm with Brad. Sprinkle and pat.

Currently I'm still working on getting the shipping cost down, but I went ahead and added a 10% off code for DFWM if there is anything you would like to try. FYI shipping is the same for 1 bottle or 6 bottles currently.

DFWM10

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I make my own, but Rudy's rub is pretty damn good for a store bought rub...
                              This stuff is great on porkchops and steaks. Kind of spicy also. I was pan frying chops one day and my wife in the other room was like WTF it is like someone sprayed a little pepper spray in here..
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X