Philly Cheese Steaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly Cheese Steaks

I have always enjoyed a good philly cheese steak. I have found one place around DFW that is at or above average. That is Big Tony West PCS.
    What places have ya been to that serve some tasty PCS? I have been wanting to go try Southside Steaks and Cakes by fair park, have yet to make it there

There's a place in the hood over off 121/beach call A&D buffalo. Shits pretty good.

The big Kahuna from Jersey mikes is pretty legit.

Comment

shame billadelphia closed, bc those were the shit!
      coincidentally we just landed in philly and theres not a chance I'll be getting one here

Comment

Only place that has a decent PCS imo is Freds Downtown Philly, in Plano and Allen. They close at 8:00 so don't be late.
        Really good, down home PCS's. Lot's of Eagles, Flyers and 76er's shit on the walls, but I always wear my Cowboys shit to fuck with them. They tell me my money is green, so I can wear what I want...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Would go to Fred's if I wanted a PCS and that was the closes place to me at the time. Not saying it bad, it's just decent. Try Big Tony if you ever have a chance.

Comment

Perfect time to try Jersey Mike's steaks if you haven't already, they currently have a $2 off promo til the 10th

https://www.jerseymikes.com/landing-page/5dfbee129d1a8

I always get the 99 off the secret menu. It's the 56 with Chipotle cheese from the 43

Here's the menu
            https://www.jerseymikes.com/menu/hot-subs
            Last edited by hxbernal; 01-03-2020, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              coincidentally we just landed in philly and theres not a chance I'll be getting one here
              I tried Chickie & Pete's which was recommended by several locals. It sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                That was my go to when I lived there, I followed them to three different locations, loved their cheese steaks.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  I tried Chickie & Pete's which was recommended by several locals. It sucked.
                  Yeah people will say "Oh x is great!" And then I get there and I could've made it better at my house.
                  WH

Comment

Nothing around here compares to Billadelphia’s.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Nothing around here compares to Billadelphia’s.
                      Try the SouthSide place and let me know how it is. I've been meaning to try it.

Comment

There is a food truck that is consistently at the Lowes in Richardson that makes a really good cheese steak.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

This little Gas Station on Baker Blvd in Richland Hills “Stop and Get One”, makes a pretty good cheese steak, and they have a huge selection of beer. I even bought a point of ground waygu beef to take home to make burgers with.

Comment

I only recently discovered big tony's in the last year or so - I have eaten at the one in Allen and in Dallas - their cheesesteaks are the closest to what I remember eating in my area. All areas are missing pierogies - a cheesesteak and pierogies are a great combo. Fred's ain't bad, but I think big tony's has all the basics and is the closest - hell pretty much as good as a cheesesteak from the philly and surrounding areas. A cheesesteak is not supposed to be complicated.

I always get a chuckle out of the 101 variations though.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Big Tony's in DeSoto and Oak Cliff Cheese Steak House are my goto places for Cheese Steaks.

Comment

Working...
                              X