Gas grill problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas grill problems

I am having a problem with gas grill. The regulator will freeze up and choke off the gas flow. I replaced the regulator with one from Lowes and have the same problem. All of the regulators I can find are the same sealed/crimped made in China trash. Does anyone know of a better quality (made in the US) regulator that can been taken apart to service it?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

It might be the check valve in the propane tank shutting off the flow.

Are you experiencing an issue with your propane tank? Browse the propane tank troubleshooting section of our FAQs for more information and solutions.

Comment

Put that 172 brain to work sonny!

Comment

I found the adjustable type seemed to work, but the others were crap.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

What brand of gas grill do you have? I have a Weber Genesis model that is now 20 years old and they are almost bullet proof. I've replaced the igniter switch, Flavorizer bars, and the grates just once over that period of time and it sits outside on the deck under a Weber cover 24/7. I think I have the original regulator.

Comment

Working...
          X