What's open late in Fort Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's open late in Fort Worth?

What's open late around the downtown area? Anything good? I'm probably going to try the Velvet Taco sometime soon. What else is there? Preferably stuff that's open past 9pm.
    WH

Buffalo Bros is the only place I know of staying open past 10.

Comment

Denny’s

Comment

Whataburger
        JITB

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Whataburger
          JITB
          I would fucking kill for some whataburger.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Buffalo Bros is the only place I know of staying open past 10.
            I'll give em a try.

I think the velvet taco stays open till midnight. There's also that donut place around there somewhere... Hurtz donut or something like that. I believe they're 24 hours, can't remember.
            WH

Comment

The Red Goose might also be open, I'm surprised they haven't been shut down yet. It's just a block away from Buffalo Bros and certainly more of a bar. I heard they have a $15 rib combo that comes with two cocktails and no ribs.

Comment

Buffalo brothers was packed with TCU people. The velvet taco closes at 10pm now on account of virus.

We ended up going to Boomerjacks on University, the kitchen was open until midnight. We sat in the parking lot of the Velvet Taco looking up where else might be open, and saw 4 other vehicles try to visit the restaruant. They all walked up to the door and left when they read the sign or discovered it was locked. Old South, which used to be 24 hours, isn't anymore.

Anywhere else? Gotta be a few more places that aren't just take out or delivery.
                WH

Comment

The 'Rona has killed the late night eatery.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Buffalo brothers was packed with TCU people. The velvet taco closes at 10pm now on account of virus.

We ended up going to Boomerjacks on University, the kitchen was open until midnight. We sat in the parking lot of the Velvet Taco looking up where else might be open, and saw 4 other vehicles try to visit the restaruant. They all walked up to the door and left when they read the sign or discovered it was locked. Old South, which used to be 24 hours, isn't anymore.

Anywhere else? Gotta be a few more places that aren't just take out or delivery.
                    7-11, Quik Trip, Racetrac

Comment

Ashim's says they are open regular hours https://www.facebook.com/AshimsHibachiGrill/

They do a crapload of to go orders.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        The 'Rona has killed the late night eatery.
                        Does this include Waffle House or Cafe Brazil on Elm St in Dallas?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Does this include Waffle House or Cafe Brazil on Elm St in Dallas?
                          If the Waffle House is closed, you are not in a safe area.

Comment

Gotta be more than this... what else is there? I need somewhere to go eat at 9pm when I'm done working for the day.

Besides all that nasty ass fast food.
                            WH

Comment

Working...
                            X