final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    i think some of you guys are feverishly optimistic.
    Agreed. I have lots of friends on both sides of the aisle, and many in both camps are expecting a landslide for their candidate. I expect this one to be close.

Comment

Well according to the Pennsylvania AG, Biden has already won the state.

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post

My guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dare to dream
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          i think some of you guys are feverishly optimistic.
          The dem party you're used to is currently cracking apart. It's necessarily going to reform. If nothing else the factions within, as pointed out by other members, are disparate and will want their own say. One dem party can't possibly grant all their wishes. That's just not how it works. As much as their slimy asses wish they could, they can't keep the lunatics, fringe elements, outcasts, weirdos and degenerates of the world glued together forever.

"I'd like to see 'em try" - Dennis Nedry
          WH

Comment

so far looks like trump has alead in florida, ohio, indiana. If he wins PA and then NC that will be a big hit for him

Comment

Looking at 4 different election maps with 4 different results. Starting to think the media is making shit up as they go.

Comment

Interesting results so far.
                Last edited by CexMashean; 11-03-2020, 08:15 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't want a nail biter like this!
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I'm not liking what I'm seeing so far.

Comment

I’m not watching at all right now. Just got home from my daughters volleyball game and want to enjoy a little more of my night before I start stressing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        I’m not watching at all right now. Just got home from my daughters volleyball game and want to enjoy a little more of my night before I start stressing.
                        I'm watching on and off, but I'm still waiting for the bullshit trap card of mail in votes in the coming weeks.

Comment

Our country and way of life is vanishing in front of us. Our future is not looking good.

Comment

I’m now watching the Steven crowder coverage. Atleast it’s funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                              Our country and way of life is vanishing in front of us. Our future is not looking good.
                              Regardless of who wins, I don't think much is going to change. Big business bought and paid for this country a long damned time ago. Certain things change, but the grand scheme is still the same.

Comment

I'll put $5 on 269/269.

Comment

Working...
                                X