final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    It is looking like he is going to pardon both Snowden and Julian Assange. This is going to be a final enormous parting FUCK YOU to the FBI, DoJ and CIA.

It is going to be glorious.

I hope he does it. It is long overdue for both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I hope he does it. It is long overdue for both of them.
      Especially Snowden.

Comment

• The one issue i have with Snowden is how he went to China and Russia and gave up state secrets on national defense in exchange for their protection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          Especially Snowden.
          American hero. Fuck anyone and everyone who thinks otherwise, right in their bung hole. I ever get rich I'm gonna have a big statue of him somewhere.

He did so much damage he may have killed it, in the end. Tons of security increases have resulted.
          WH

Comment

• Evidence, none of it ever refuted.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post

You think you're getting off that easy? Respond to my post numbnuts.

Comment

You think you're getting off that easy? Respond to my post numbnuts.
                Sorry, I’d rather talk to naynay. He is better at debate than you are. The second you stop making ad hominem attacks and refute anything, I will be impressed. Until then, your fake news and a shill.

You’re the one always looking for the easy way out. You think if you lie loud enough, long enough and often enough that you’re winning. Hard, pass.

Comment

Sorry, I’d rather talk to naynay. He is better at debate than you are. The second you stop making ad hominem attacks and refute anything, I will be impressed. Until then, your fake news and a shill.

You’re the one always looking for the easy way out. You think if you lie loud enough, long enough and often enough that you’re winning. Hard, pass.

Very well, lets keep it excruciatingly simple then, since you've been avoiding answering it for three weeks now. Simple Yes or No: Have over 30 lawsuits related to election fruad that have been filed since the conclusion of the election been withdrawn, dismissed, or ruled against the plaintiff?

Comment

Very well, lets keep it excruciatingly simple then, since you've been avoiding answering it for three weeks now. Simple Yes or No: Have over 30 lawsuits related to election fruad that have been filed since the conclusion of the election been withdrawn, dismissed, or ruled against the plaintiff?
                    I’m sure Talisman will disprove all of the allegations by these eye witnesses in his next post, or just continue to mince words like Jack at twatter.

The real problem is MSNBC, Fox, CBS and Talisman do not understand the difference between “dismissed,” “ruled against,” and “standing.”

The courts are refusing to hear the evidence just like Talisman refuses to read or watch any of it too.

Refute one thing, ONE!

Comment

I’m sure Talisman will disprove all of the allegations by these eye witnesses in his next post, or just continue to mince words like Jack at twatter.

The real problem is MSNBC, Fox, CBS and Talisman do not understand the difference between “dismissed,” “ruled against,” and “standing.”

The courts are refusing to hear the evidence just like Talisman refuses to read or watch any of it too.

Refute one thing, ONE!
                      You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I give a shit what your opinion on these cases is. I'm not asking you what you think. I'm asking if they objectively happened. That's it! It is a yes or no answer.

Comment

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I give a shit what your opinion on these cases is. I'm not asking you what you think. I'm asking if they objectively happened. That's it! It is a yes or no answer.
                        What's the exact flavor of TDS you'll display this time? I'm genuinely curious. Will it be "His personality isn't presidential" or the less common but still well known "He didn't win the popular vote"?

Wait wait, no, I've got it! Tailored for you specifically: "He doesn't respect women!!" - Perfect. You should put that on a shirt.

Respect wamen guys.
                        WH

Comment

• Just some dude who has smarter bowel movements than Talisman and doesn’t have stage 4 terminal TDS.

Comment

• Chickenshit. Either stand behind your words or say you were wrong. As it sits you're chosing the only avenue that involves shame.

Comment

Chickenshit. Either stand behind your words or say you were wrong. As it sits you're chosing the only avenue that involves shame.
                              Do you stand behind your TDS?
                              WH

Comment

• The funniest part about all of this to me is that somehow Gasser and Anthony think they're winning this debate/argument.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X